United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

The only thing I take from that is hearing Tyler and the rat totally fucking depressed at the end scrambling for a crumb of comfort.
Indeed. Made a couple of cheese toasties and a joint and then sigh. Two United fans commenting on a Manchester Derby. I wonder where there loyalties will lie. Not to be disappointed, it was the proverbial “polishing a turd” and double standards I now have come to expect.

Funny thing is, it’s beginning to make me laugh. They reek of desperation and straw clutching. Long may it continue. Let them hang themselves and lose all credibility in the process.

I enjoyed the game thought we played ok didnt feel like a lose, because over two games it wasnt. It sounds odd but for a team needing to win I can only remember their goal as their only shot. Did Bravo make a save being at the game I cant remember.
Yet reading some posts on here you would think we lost and didnt get to another final !.
This may sound silly but the rags weren't really in the game about from the ref giving them soft free kicks in dangerous areas apart from Ottomendy doing his bit to !
Bloody hell the heights of my adult live was going to the 81 fa cup final and the full members final !

Plus we knocked utd out of the final happy days :)

Indeed. Made a couple of cheese toasties and a joint and then sigh. Two United fans commenting on a Manchester Derby. I wonder where there loyalties will lie. Not to be disappointed, it was the proverbial “polishing a turd” and double standards I now have come to expect.

Funny thing is, it’s beginning to make me laugh. They reek of desperation and straw clutching. Long may it continue. Let them hang themselves and lose all credibility in the process.
Beating us at home 3 of the last 4 times is no laughing matter.

I enjoyed the game thought we played ok didnt feel like a lose, because over two games it wasnt. It sounds odd but for a team needing to win I can only remember their goal as their only shot. Did Bravo make a save being at the game I cant remember.
Yet reading some posts on here you would think we lost and didnt get to another final !.
This may sound silly but the rags weren't really in the game about from the ref giving them soft free kicks in dangerous areas apart from Ottomendy doing his bit to !
Bloody hell the heights of my adult live was going to the 81 fa cup final and the full members final !

Plus we knocked utd out of the final happy days :)

your right matey
they only had 2 chances one was the goal and the other a free header they put over the bar, am not adding the late free kick because they hit the wall

like i said if the 2nd legs was the other way round and we lost the first legs at home 1.0 and won the 2nd leg away 3.1 you get the same result but a different feeling

Over the two legs, in 180 minutes of football, the rags scored as many as they possibly could and, in between that, De Gea kept them in the tie. To me it looked like our game plan was to avoid conceding corners and set pieces, that realistically being the only way they could score and, for the most part we achieved that. We let ourselves down badly in front of goal last night and in all honesty should have won both matches at a canter.

Absolutely nailed it there BBS.Wonderful script mate.

I think City fans are now falling into three categories.

The Millennials who’ve only known success at the ETIHAD, are too young to remember Maine Road, and struggle to cope with defeat.

Those who started going in the dark days, and now respond to every bad result with “We’d have settled for this 20 years ago”

The older supporters who grew up with City being major contenders, and have now gone full circle.

The youngest category are growing in number, but the third category are ageing dangerously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.