Simon Stone and Dan Roan

BBC text...

Man City 0-0 Man Utd

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport at the Etihad Stadium

I was a little late arriving at the Etihad Stadium tonight but I was surprised just how many fans were still outside 10 minutes after kick-off.

I would estimate there were at least a couple of thousand rushing about or still queuing to get in.

What with the supporters who routinely leave before the final whistle, I would what percentage of ticket holders actually watch the entire game.

BBC text...

Man City 0-0 Man Utd

Simon Stone

I was a little late arriving at the Etihad Stadium tonight but I was surprised just how many fans were still outside 10 minutes after kick-off.

I would estimate there were at least a couple of thousand rushing about or still queuing to get in.

What with the supporters who routinely leave before the final whistle, I would what percentage of ticket holders actually watch the entire game.

Is this copied from bbc text? The man's meant to be a journalist hahahah jesus. Why City PR allow this utter trash cart blanche to go at us like this is a joke..

BBC text...

Man City 0-0 Man Utd

Simon Stone

Aren't you being a bit over-sensitive there?

He has a point. At kick off there were a lot of empty seats in the ground, and many fans do routinely leave games early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.