Flares and chairs thrown into our end

No he didn't. The police went in for him but he moved 3 seats up and put his hood up. Was definitely still there at the end of the game too
And the useless twats stood there and watched while he had the flare in his hand for what must have been 10 seconds. Then they strolled into the crowd after he threw it, had a desultory look around and walked back to the aisle empty handed.

We've got our fair share of bellends like any other club, but honestly United's away following tends to be on another level when it comes to shithousery. As for the stewards and police letting that fucker light that flare and do fuck-all about it before he even lobbed it into the City end, it's almost like they're too scared to wade in when United fans start playing up.

Munich is boring now, the united fans don't give a shit about it otherwise they wouldn't be doing aeroplane gestures, it is just an excuse to stir some shit up.

Here he is, the little thug.

young-supporter-runs-on-to-the-pitch-and-to-claudio-bravo-of-city-picture-id1202823116

Get him in prison before he strikes again.
Bit ott mate should just sell him and get another keeper in :+)

Munich is boring now, the united fans don't give a shit about it otherwise they wouldn't be doing aeroplane gestures, it is just an excuse to stir some shit up.
Their fans are losing it and it's not one or two. Their songs are full of malevolence. Kicking a blue. City's going to die. Woodward etc.

The only song I hear about Utd I hear at City now is I never felt more like singing the blues when City win and Utd lose. We might be complacent and quiet at times but nasty? I wont say never because I do remember a period under Swales when it was pretty bad, but even then there were also great displays of loyalty.

A lot of people think football fans are essentially the same but the culture is really different. I have always been really proud of being a City fan. I feel sorry for some Utd fans that have to live with their fanbase. They will probably be what stops them going in the end. It's not communal and supportive it's just hate.

Over the last ten years we've been watching Utd and wondering how ong each manager is going to last with our Save Davey, and the turtle campaigns but I think they are close to the point of no return now. Fernandes is the last throw of the dice. Fail to get CL football and that football club is done for the forseeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.