Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're suggesting more changes and resting players, wow, if only Pep had been doing more of that this season. How about we find out best 11, stick with them for a few games and see how it goes. Problem with this statement is Pep doesn't seem know his best team at the moment. He's struggling and perhaps he's missing Arteta.
Yeah I like the idea of resting players for the less important games and saving them for the cups - the team last night was shite and Laporte couldn't play because he played 70 mins in a meaningless league game last week. Jesus is in great form but Pep played Sterling, Cancelo at LB etc etc just bizzare really.

Hopefully pep is blagging about Laporte as not sure how he can be injured after coming through 70 minutes away at Sheffield United and then missing the games since? Mendy is getting fucking annoying though and I love the guy!
He did get nailed in that game though

Ease Eric back into it. We don’t want him having an injury relapse. I’m sure Ferni will step in again.
Pair him with Stones to give John some confidence. We shouldn’t just give up on him, he’s 24. I hope he comes through this poor patch, not sure if Sterling deserves a place, it’s hard to keep out Mahrez at the moment, his work rate has improved recently.

true but he posted on Instagram he was fine? We just need to stop fucking around with player rotation and the formation and get some continuity back so the players can get back to their best?
Agreed but could have had a reaction the day after like Mendy did last season after spurs away.

Ederson
Walker Rodri Otamendi Zinchenko
Gundo D.Silva
KDB
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Hopefully Sterling can recover with a bang. Scored 3 against them in the CL night everyone of us wants for forget

Ederson
Walker Rodri Otamendi Zinchenko
Gundo D.Silva
KDB
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Hopefully Sterling can recover with a bang. Scored 3 against them in the CL night everyone of us wants for forget

So you’d leave Aguero out for Sterling? Scary thing is I think Pep will too.

Yeah I like the idea of resting players for the less important games and saving them for the cups - the team last night was shite and Laporte couldn't play because he played 70 mins in a meaningless league game last week. Jesus is in great form but Pep played Sterling, Cancelo at LB etc etc just bizzare really.
No it's not, but for missing some easy chances it was another pep creation, don't forget they did fuck all in attack. Anyway, spurs away, laporte, fern edersona back, now we will start to see a settled team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.