Abusing our own players.

Quite a lot of this last night and some of it was well out of order. It was fuckin awful.

Anyway I thought I'd skim through the match day thread and that has to be one of the fuckin worst ones I've ever read. Absolutely fuckin Toxic.

I lost count at how many times Raz got called a Cùnt, Prick and a wanker and this was of posters who've been on here 10 years. One called him a Cùnt four times. You're as bad as those scouse fuckers that made his life a misery, and the press too. Yes he's out of form but all the lads done for us and you throw that bile and vitriol at one of your own.

Fuckin Wankers.
Well said that man. Utter scum bags some of our 'fans'. I just stood there last night listening to twats around me calling Raz a useless cnut, doing Munich signs and just being vile, weed smoking, coked up pricks. I kept my mouth shut as I thought to myself I don't want to be here with this lot anymore. I'm only 48 so hardly ancient, but I just felt with all this and VAR that I've lost the love and I've no fight to question people when they abuse Raheem - I did it for 2 years solid before he started scoring and setting up goal after goal and the meat heads piped down and kissed his arse. I might go to Wembley with my sons but that'll deffo be it now one of them can drive. Different game and definitely different set of 'fans' now

Armchair blues on this forum are not a true yardstick in which to guage match going blues. Players get slated by supporters in the stadium, but on a much lesser scale than BM matchday thread when things aren't going to plan.
The ones round me were on the same scale last night mate unfortunately

Calm down will you, yes you started a thread but people are allowed to reply to what you post. The match day thread on here is always like that, a player messes up a tackle or a shot and someone will type what they would say if they were at the match. It doesn't mean, as someone said we hate Sterling and have hidden it for 2 years.

It just seemed a hell of a lot of abuse for Raz, at the ground and on here. I honestly couldn't imagine Sergio out of form getting called a useless ****, get the Wanker/prick off around the ground and on a match thread on here, seriously could you?

I mean Silva's been out of form for God knows how long and I couldn't imagine folk typing **** towards him.

What about bravo only have to hear he’s in goal and the bravos shit brigade is out, he’s shit we’ve lost already ffs etc etc that’s before a balls been kicked

Mind you there usually right:)

I think the problem with Sterling is he's been brilliant for at least 2 years and some of our fan's can't understand why his form has fallen off a cliff. We all know he can be devastating but he's playing like is confidence is shot.

Totally agree, if you are at the game you say all sorts of stuff, why do you think the first name of one of our wingers is FFS. No one is abusing any player, especially Sterling, but when you watch someone waste a golden opportunity it is only natural to let off steam. This is just another 'lets slag the fans off thread.
That's bollox mate considering what I was witnessing last night. That wasn't letting off steam - it was pure hate

Totally.

I really don’t get the moaning about the match day thread, it’s normal for people to vent and be concerned about the match.

I called Sterling ‘fucking useless’ on there because he was.

It’s not as though people are doing it to him or at a match on that thread and he’s not reading it.

Sick of all the white knights pretending to be the best fans ever.
Mate last night was awful. I was saying to my sons get him off and that's an opinion that he will never effect him or the team in any shape or form, but the vile abuse that was being shouted at him - within earshot - wasn't good at all and if I were him I'd fuck off to Spain. You're right about the match day thread though... who gives a fuck what's written on there when folk are pissed off :)

PMSL. So the person telling people they shouldn't abuse players feels quite justified in abusing another poster.

And I've certainly had problems with you handing out abuse and denigration of my character. Reported you enought times. Shown yourself up for the abusive hypocrite you are. Practice what you preach.

Lol, every fuckin thread you follow me about and derail it and this is coming from the guy who's abused dozens of blues on here and Twitter. And I've had no warnings whatsoever off no one. So your complaints whatever they were about must of fallen on death ears. Now kindly go away.

Mate last night was awful. I was saying to my sons get him off and that's an opinion that he will never effect him or the team in any shape or form, but the vile abuse that was being shouted at him - within earshot - wasn't good at all and if I were him I'd fuck off to Spain. You're right about the match day thread though... who gives a fuck what's written on there when folk are pissed off :)
Maybe you'd be better off watching netball or croquet if you're such a sensitive soul. It's football. People hurl abuse at a player one minute then next minute they're a hero when they score a screamer. It's the ones who tweet abuse directly at them who need a smack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.