Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

South Manchester

They have a discount for 3 travelling. (Is the youngest over 16?) doesn’t seem to be working from Manchester though. Called Groupsave. Typical they take it off when they know the trains will be busy. Can get it down to £178 with railcards but would prob cost you £60 for them.

They have a discount for 3 travelling. (Is the youngest over 16?) doesn’t seem to be working from Manchester though. Called Groupsave. Typical they take it off when they know the trains will be busy. Can get it down to £178 with railcards but would prob cost you £60 for them.
Thnaks, kids have rail cards so what we gain on one hand we lose on the other. No doubt I will end up going somehow no doubt.

I am sure if my maths are correct this will be the 15th time i have gone with my lad (not including Spurs in the league). Not too bad really considering some of the comments you read on here!!!!!!!
It’s brilliant mate, could never have expected it. Mind you I was happier supporting City when we were shit than most posters in here today

Yes mate, But think only from Watford High street

£1.80 each way apparently from all 3 station to Wemberly off-peak with Oyster/contactless, or about 3 times more if you buy a ticket.

If swapping line make sure you swipe your card if it gives you the option on the platform, otherwise it may think you have gone in a central zone and charge a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.