Cruises

mancityvstoke

Team supported
The only football team to come from Manchester
I went on a cruise once..(not around Platt Fields Lake on that big fuck off pleasure boat fing)

Anyway I got off at one of the ports for a look around, tour etc and some local busy **** was following us slagging us all off. I was going to knock the daft **** out but he looked weird and a proper not right.

Have any of you been on a cruise and would you recommend it? Where etc?

I went on a cruise once..(not around Platt Fields Lake on that big fuck off pleasure boat fing)

Anyway I got off at one of the ports for a look around, tour etc and some local busy **** was following us slagging us all off. I was going to knock the daft **** out but he looked weird and a proper not right.

Where was the daft ****, ?

Done maybe 15... they’re getting a little rough round the edges..

My favourite was an Eastern Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Equinox but it wasn’t cheap..

The only one a fancy now (unless I win the lottery to try Seabourn etc.) is the Galapagos... Celebrity go there on a smaller ship so it gets booked up quickly once released I think

We’ve done some amazing Caribbean cruises but you need a little luck sometimes with the weather (we have)

Oh, so you were the wee lad that was arrested for taking liberties with the swans!

Last time I try to warn a tourist of police on the patrol, ungrateful ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.