Alistair Stewart

The protected characteristics are utter shit, why can’t we treat everyone equally
That was an actual quote from this post. Incredible, ironic.

They are utter shit.

Why should someone gain extra appeals to being put on a disciplinary procedure because their skin is a different colour to mine?

People like you often say something is stupid or wrong but never back up what you’re saying with an actual point.

They are utter shit.

Why should someone gain extra appeals to being put on a disciplinary procedure because their skin is a different colour to mine?

People like you often say something is stupid or wrong but never back up what you’re saying with an actual point.
My actual point is that every single person in this country has at least one of the protected characteristics that you were bemoaning. All of us. So we are all helped protected from discrimination as a result. What is not to like about that?

My actual point is that every single person in this country has at least one of the protected characteristics that you were bemoaning. All of us. So we are all helped protected from discrimination as a result. What is not to like about that?

No we do not.

Which one do I have?

Race - white not protected
Sex - male not protected
Gender - see above
Sexuality - straight not protected
Mental health - do not have issue
Maternity and pregnancy - see no. 2 and 3
Age - 27 years old not protected
Disability - don’t have one
Religion - don’t have one

No we do not.

Which one do I have?

Race - white not protected
Sex - male not protected
Gender - see above
Sexuality - straight not protected
Mental health - do not have issue
Maternity and pregnancy - see no. 2 and 3
Age - 27 years old not protected
Disability - don’t have one
Religion - don’t have one
Under the equality act we all have the right not to be discriminated against based on any of those characteristics so Wally is correct. Even being atheist allows you protection under the religious grouping

Under the equality act we all have the right not to be discriminated against based on any of those characteristics so Wally is correct. Even being atheist allows you protection under the religious grouping

Try enforcing it and see what happens.

If I claim I’m discriminated against as a male, the claim won’t be taken. If I was female and did so it would be taken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.