Bruce Springsteen’s son sworn in as firefighter

To be fair to the OP, I like this news.

Most progeny of rockstars, hollywood royalty, TV celebs etc will try and ride the coat tails of their famous parent even if they have no discernible talent. It's heartening that this guy has aspired to do something normal, but it seems people would find it more interesting if he had brought out his own brand of workwear with cut off sleeves and encrusted swarovski diamonds.

To be fair to the OP, I like this news.

Most progeny of rockstars, hollywood royalty, TV celebs etc will try and ride the coat tails of their famous parent even if they have no discernible talent. It's heartening that this guy has aspired to do something normal, but it seems people would find it more interesting if he had brought out his own brand of workwear with cut off sleeves and encrusted swarovski diamonds.

I was about to post something similar. He could easily have gone through life as a cosseted work shy fop but instead he has taken on a demanding and important job for a normal wage.

He gets my respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.