Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had 5 Wiganers in our office and 4 of them were Liverpool fans.

They probably live in Winstanley, a dipper area of Wigan. But there are more City and Utd fans in Wigan than scouse. There's more City fans in Wigan now than there's ever been. I constantly see more people wearing City shirts than ever before.

You need to get a bar of soap and wash your mouth out,after uttering profanities like that. Or say 3 Hail Marys as an alternative penance.

Why?
@mancityvstoke
Happy to be advised why I shouldn’t wish them a successful promotion from you both, cos I genuinely don’t know of the reason

Why?
@mancityvstoke
Happy to be advised why I shouldn’t wish them a successful promotion from you both, cos I genuinely don’t know of the reason
Read through the whole thread and be educated on why nearly all City fans over the age of 50 hate Leeds with almost as much passion as they hate those twats from OT.

They probably live in Winstanley, a dipper area of Wigan. But there are more City and Utd fans in Wigan than scouse. There's more City fans in Wigan now than there's ever been. I constantly see more people wearing City shirts than ever before.

Do you see an old man with a broken leg by any chance

Read through the whole thread and be educated on why nearly all City fans over the age of 50 hate Leeds with almost as much passion as they hate those twats from OT.

If the over 50s have a problem with them, then fair enough for them, but I haven’t got any desire to read 20 pages on it, if it can’t be summarised.

I’m only guessing here, but if it’s to do with some hooligan related antics from half a century ago, I’m not interested acquiring some enmity I don’t share. I’ve got enough dislike for plenty of other clubs to be going on with! Next time I see an older family member who have been watching City since the 50s, I will ask him about Leeds though.

If the over 50s have a problem with them, then fair enough for them, but I haven’t got any desire to read 20 pages on it, if it can’t be summarised.

I’m only guessing here, but if it’s to do with some hooligan related antics from half a century ago, I’m not interested acquiring some enmity I don’t share. I’ve got enough dislike for plenty of other clubs to be going on with! Next time I see an older family member who have been watching City since the 50s, I will ask him about Leeds though.
Dead easy to summarize all previous 20 pages on this thread ---
Leeds United and their Neanderthal fans are a bunch of twats. Hope that is plain enough for you to realise why we hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.