Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

You are the only person who thinks Sancho isnt playing at a high level. The only one. The stats, other players, other posters all agree he is having an amazing season, showing last season was not a fluke. Only player kn the world with double digits in goals and assists.

I did not write this in the Sancho thread because I am directly replying to you in this thread. Again, your statement that "Sancho has no faith in himself" makes no sense, and in fact the complete opposite is true.

You can keep making things up but it wont make it true.

The fact that you claim `all posters agree` is enough. but i did not say Sancho is not playing at a high level, albeit in a weak league, i merely said he is not world class, there is only one player that fits that bill at Dortmund, and that is Reus a player we should have bought years ago , as for Sancho i have no problems with him leaving after all both Sane and Sterling are better than him, so it is understandable

The fact that you claim `all posters agree` is enough. but i did not say Sancho is not playing at a high level, albeit in a weak league, i merely said he is not world class, there is only one player that fits that bill at Dortmund, and that is Reus a player we should have bought years ago , as for Sancho i have no problems with him leaving after all both Sane and Sterling are better than him, so it is understandable
I said "other posters". Why dont you read properly first before replying back?

Sancho has surpassed Reus. I bet if you asked Reus he would agree.

I didn't say you have a problem with him leaving, Sane and Sterling are of course great and I am happy with them, but they have nothing to do about our central discussion which was that you said Sancho "has no faith in himself" and you said he shouldn't have left, when it's a fact that he made the right call to leave.

It cant be argued that his choice was wrong, I'm reading some people saying he is balon dor material next year, which even if it's not true, is insane to hear about an academy player we let go of recently.

This is now off topic too much so if you reply I wont reply back. Its gotten too long.

I said "other posters". Why dont you read properly first before replying back?

Sancho has surpassed Reus. I bet if you asked Reus he would agree.

I didn't say you have a problem with him leaving, Sane and Sterling are of course great and I am happy with them, but they have nothing to do about our central discussion which was that you said Sancho "has no faith in himself" and you said he shouldn't have left, when it's a fact that he made the right call to leave.

It cant be argued that his choice was wrong, I'm reading some people saying he is balon dor material next year, which even if it's not true, is insane to hear about an academy player we let go of recently.

This is now off topic too much so if you reply I wont reply back. Its gotten too long.
You are right i did miss quote you, you wrote ` other posters all agree` and ` you are the only one` as i said that`s enough. I should imagine that Sancho is out playing an old injury plagued player by now, but there is little doubt that without Reus over the last two years Dortmund would not have challenged Bayern

Sancho left because he did not believe he was good enough, i think Braaf is better than Sancho but if he believes that in just over a year he Will not oust Marhez then he will never be mentally strong enough to make it to the top

Sorry Salford , you couldn't be more wrong. Sancho thought he was so good that he should be at least in the first team squad. His attitude matches that of Braaf. I think we will lose him as well

I went to these games and the best players I saw was Brahim ,Sancho ,Foden, but
Barkley and Angelino where brilliant. These lads never got the opportunity they deserved

Sorry Salford , you couldn't be more wrong. Sancho thought he was so good that he should be at least in the first team squad. His attitude matches that of Braaf. I think we will lose him as well
Your view and it looks reasonable, but there is a squad place available, just not a first team place, Silva is leaving and there is no knowing with Sane, Marhez is getting on and Braaf should be looking at that spot

Your view and it looks reasonable, but there is a squad place available, just not a first team place, Silva is leaving and there is no knowing with Sane, Marhez is getting on and Braaf should be looking at that spot

Whenever I watch Braaf I just want to strangle him ..so much talent.....Was both brilliant and rubbish against Everton last night

Whenever I watch Braaf I just want to strangle him ..so much talent.....Was both brilliant and rubbish against Everton last night
His decision making needs to go up.

He has that explosiveness and dribbling which makes us go wow, but once he ups his decision making ability even that little bit more, he will become unstoppable.

Sometimes players never make that step, but he seems like he might do it.

His decision making needs to go up.

He has that explosiveness and dribbling which makes us go wow, but once he ups his decision making ability even that little bit more, he will become unstoppable.

Sometimes players never make that step, but he seems like he might do it.

Certainly hope so. He could be the next big deal if he does, the lad has amazing talent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.