Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at Spurs' squad and it's better than I thought. I expect they'll line up something like this:

Gazzaniga
Aurier
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Ndombele
Fernandes/Lamela
Lo Celso
Alli
Son
Moura

Won't be easy as Mourinho will no doubt play on the counter but I think this could be the perfect game to bounce back from the loss the other day, I feel like we're always more up for it against the so called bigger teams.

A win here sets us up nicely for a comfortable 2nd place finish meaning we can rotate for the CL

haha mate we’ve been rotating all season. Must be nice for players to play every other week.

We'll win this easily, control possession and shut them down. 0-3
I like this but not sure where you’re getting this level of confidence. Easy ? When we can’t beat a shit rags at home? A draw is more likely.

Just looking at Spurs' squad and it's better than I thought. I expect they'll line up something like this:

Gazzaniga
Aurier
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Ndombele
Fernandes/Lamela
Lo Celso
Alli
Son
Moura

Won't be easy as Mourinho will no doubt play on the counter but I think this could be the perfect game to bounce back from the loss the other day, I feel like we're always more up for it against the so called bigger teams.
I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.