Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched the majority of City games at Elland Road since the early 70s I can confirm many of the locals are uncivilised. And that's the better ones.
However I still go to away games and Leeds is significantly nearer than most of the places we have to go. Huddersfield, Wigan, Blackburn and Wednesday would all be preferred though.
Having said that, their regular bottle job is quite amusing.

Edit: Brentford can come up as they'll have a new ground next season.

Wish I had a tardis to take the Leeds loving mob back to the bad old days for a sample

Arriving and leaving Elland Road for kick off then a stint sharing the seated area ( take your kids for added value and more for them to attack whilst you’re trying to protect them)

Then bottle dodging in the low field Road as you’re waiting for the gates to open

Yes Leeds are lovely and trust me are not much different now.

Try YouTube to see their antics

If you hate Leeds Utd . Ave a gooooo

Wish I had a tardis to take the Leeds loving mob back to the bad old days for a sample

Arriving and leaving Elland Road for kick off then a stint sharing the seated area ( take your kids for added value and more for them to attack whilst you’re trying to protect them)

Then bottle dodging in the low field Road as you’re waiting for the gates to open

Yes Leeds are lovely and trust me are not much different now.

Try YouTube to see their antics

If you hate Leeds Utd . Ave a gooooo

With their half and half scarfs

Not a football match but Leeds came on mass to Manchester when Henry Wharton fought Eubank for a world title.
They were targeting black lads for no reason other than their colour.
Anybody who was unfortunate to cross there path would be spat at and punched.
Me and some friends were sat downstairs in the Conservatory off St Anne's Square when about 100 of them came in. We were called Munich bastards and had first beer then chairs thrown at us.
I thought about telling them I was blue then remembered a game I attended at Elland Rd and just got to fuck out of there.
Yes nice lads Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.