Last Film You Saw

Watched Richard Jewell last night.
Very good, enjoyed it a lot. Utter c*nts the lengths the FBI took to try and incriminate him in the bombing.

I have a problem with this film. Much like a lot of Eastwood films of late, there's a lot of holes.

All it says is he didn't make the phone call.

What kind of argument is that? It doesn't prove anything.

I thought Sam Rockwell was extremely wasted in the role, but Paul Walter was superb as the main lead.

Inconsistent film.

I have a problem with this film. Much like a lot of Eastwood films of late, there's a lot of holes.

I thought Sam Rockwell was extremely wasted in the role, but Paul Walter was superb as the main lead.

Inconsistent film.
What about the fact they arrest someone else and they admit to doing it. Doesn’t that prove his innocence as well?

Inconsistent film.

History vs Hollywood.....Richard Jewell

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/richard-jewell/

What about the fact they arrest someone else and they admit to doing it. Doesn’t that prove his innocence as well?

The FBI aren't obliged to admit wrongdoing unless directly implicated in framing someone...

The point is Jewell could conceivably have had an accomplice who made the call. All the film shows is somebody put down a bag and Jewell had a "feeling". Why?? Does he explain the 'feeling'? Why was he in that neck of the crowd along with an adequate amount of protection?

So, it's not that I believe he wasn't 'innocent', but I put to you the film doesn't explain why he was, enough.

Being unable to be at two places at the same time is circumstantial, not 'proof'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.