Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Its like watching the same game every week, changes are needed. Love the bloke but some of peps decisions have been questionable to say the least. That midfield shouldn't be used.

Don't give a sh!t about the result/performance/Gundogan's penalty taking skills but it's Real fcuking Madrid in three weeks' time...
Yeah, I can only hope that this performance was the result of reducing our focus on the league and concentrating on the cups, because if we finish like that against Real, we'll get hammered.

Too easily pass the buck when in a good position, need to fine them for missing easy chances and maybe they’ll start taking more care.

Well that was ridiculous.

Why didn't Sergio take the pen? He hasn't missed this season.
Shit penalty from Gundogan.
Foul on sterling, definite penalty. VAR bottles it.
Sergio missing an empty net from a yard out summed it up.
Gundogan should have taken a touch and passed it into an open goal instead of stretching with his left.
Corners shite all day from Kevin, Mahrez. Bound to happen eventually.
Zinchenko fucking brainless.
Ederson has caught Bravo's luck (or lack thereof).
Everyone shit except Kyle.
Sterling injured, who could possibly have seen that coming?
Kevin needs to step up.

Those stats are stupid.

To those on the match thread celebrating Sterlings injury, fuck off. ****s.

That match totally sums up our season. Even an complete optimist will struggle to find any positives out of that performance.

We where much much better than them and even utterly dominating with 10 men. One of those days...
Absolutely. Sometimes it just isn't meant to be. The thing that started to piss me off was at the end. No urgency from ederson to kick it out. What happened to fighting to the end. It's clear the players arent too fussed about the league and also that liverpool may smash all the records and become the 'greatest side in world history'

I've also realised that sitting watching it on a tv is a better experience then going to a match these days with All those var checks and replays etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.