Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Im all for having a laugh with old team mates but Walker should save that shit for off and away from the pitch.

No need for the huge post mortem ...we take our chances we win the game.

I genuinely think we’re going to win the Champs League and this will all be forgotten

I’m not blaming players this season. Form comes and goes.. but it’s the similarity of all the games that we dropped points in which tells me we need to change our approach as it’s not working.

I posted on a previous thread that even before today an independent review of premier league stats, particularly possession, shots taken, goals resulting and points accumulated from those 1st 3 had shown us to be the most inefficient team in premier league history! That was even before today's perfect demonstration of those proven facts.

Just bloody shocking, it really is.

Really bad decision from Zinc. He has a lot of time to slow the counter down and support.

I don’t think we can draw anything from this game for the CL. PLayers have had nothing to play for in league for months. Hoping CL we will have players back and will be more clinical.

Really don’t get why Foden and Garcia are not getting game time in the league. Surely if Pep has any plans to start then next season now is the time to give them serious game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.