Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

PEG seems to forget that Ali does that sort of tackling every week and gets away with it.

Why did Zinchenko feel the need to sprint 40 yards to get involved in handbags and get booked? He is consistently the wrong side of his man....he's a lazy player and fully deserved the 2nd yellow all day long. Shit for brains....not you, Zinchenko

I've not seen the incident yet after the pen but it was shoulder to shoulder for the 2nd yellow. Plus it was Gundagon who caused it not Zinchenko.

Shit result but on the whole we played well and it was a game we dominated but once again let down by poor finishing. Story of the season really.

Mahrez was very poor and it was his shit corner that changed the game as it led to Zinchenko getting sent off (though not very smart on his part to make the challenge). Zinchenko was doing reasonably well at LB up to that point but really offers nothing going forward. You need some threat from the full backs if we're going to play with inverted wingers. Sterling again struggled and really shouldn't be starting at the moment. Otamendi his usual rash mistake for their 2nd but Ederson would have had it without the deflection.

I thought Guardiola's decisions were a bit strange as well. Just gone down 1-0 and you take your best goal scorer off and leave Mahrez and Sterling on, despite both of them being poor.

I hope Sterling's injury isn't serious but he does need a good rest and this might be the right time for it. Not sure how far Sane is away from starting but we need him back as soon as possible.

The positive is that we are still playing good football and creating chances. Just need to start taking more of them.

Mahrez, Gundy, Cancelo, otamendi, stones, zinchenco, bravo not going to take us to the next level, need to get rid quickly.

sterling & Kev need a break they are poor & look shattered at the minute

Walker, Rodri, Jesus, Mendy ok but not world class

fern past his best & totally in the wrong position

Aguero, Fook me we will miss him.

Foden, Bernie possibly are best 2 players sat on the bench most weeks

Ederson is the only guaranteed name on the team sheet.

d silva a season too long

sane probably going

we have one great defender who’s missed most the season, laporte

anybody think we don’t have a huge rebuild are in for a massive shock next season.

why have the club allowed this team to go so stale, I wonder what they are waiting for ??? Pep is not sticking around for 2/3 more years.

half of this squad are not good enough! Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.