Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Thought our first title defence was poor but compared to this season it was successful. I hope Raheem is ok but for God's sake keep him out of the team. Start giving game time to Foden and Garcia and Bernardo .Today was a hard watch our man of the match should be the fans that made the trip there

Zinchenko I would argue is possibly one of the brightest in our current team! Left out to dry today. Our best left back and it’s not even his first position. Takes intelligence to play out of position.
He's not a defender

He's off. I didn't want to believe it before now but he's lost them, we're heading for a Pellegrini style implosion here. If you were to pick a few who you'd definitely keep how long would that list be?

This isn't a knee-jerk either, we've played well in fits and spurts for a while but when was the last time you thought we'd go 10-15 unbeaten? Not this season for sure.

I will be amazed if he stays. He’s running the season down as no point going now. It will be by mutual agreement too I think. No way he’s staying 2/3 more years which it will take

Why Jesus and Bernardo are not starting is a fucking mystery. Peps use of his players this season has been shit. Jesus looks sharp as fuck. We scored for fun a couple of weeks back with Jesus aguero and mahrez. So he breaks it up and we haven’t scored in two games now. Play players who are in form. It’s doesn’t have to be this hard.

No defending that second half and some of the brain dead decisions made by our players.
Of course we should have buried them and we can point at the missed chances galore - but questions have to be asked of the mentality we have when it comes to shooting. I don’t know who’s to blame but it’s becoming a serious concern.
Playing the perfect game doesn’t fucking exist, we need a bit of steel and grit and we need to put teams to the sword before they score their obligatory goal from their first shot.
I’m fuming by that game. Nobody comes out with much credit.
Concentrate on the cups and the season can still be a success, but the league results are a bitter pill to swallow.

I have highlighted it before, and even though jesus is young he is isnt near kunsfucked (yet)

If we didnt have aguero this season we would be even more fucked

He didn't give the ball away frim a corner that was Mahrez.

Can we both admit some bias here? If you are seeing him do what others have done.

I didn't post about Gundagon, I was giving you an explanation why he might be calling him out.

I thought it was Gundagon from the corner so I take that back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.