Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly part of football is also defending the shots you face and taking chances. You only hammer a team when your proficient in those two elements.

Peps tactics have always been about getting his players into the final third and from then it’s the players decision. It’s clearly evident that Peps tactics are still working, but our piss poor decision making is killing us. You can’t blame Pep for today, anyone who does is mad.

Yes. Let’s sack Pep. Unbelievable.

I thought we wouldn’t be able to get as arrogant and spoiled as the rags. Well, loads in here are having a decent attempt to do one better. And they are close to succeeding.

You want him sacked? Bloody hell bit harsh:-)

Gundo had a 100% record prior to this game and his pen today should have been retaken.
There was no need not to hand him the ball.

I understand that but he's apparently not the best penalty taker at the club. Also his penalties have never been that convincing but he's record was inarguable tbf

Pep needs to sort out the terrible finishing.

All well and good saying his tactics get the players into the final third when the opposition's tactics included hitting one long ball and causing panic in our defence and also scoring from their only shots on goal.

Outside of penalty shoot outs letting keepers take them isn’t really a good idea.

Imagine him missing, the ball staying in play and the opposition scoring with him running back to his net?

The meltdown on here would be immense.

Unfortunately players like Yaya and Balo are freaks when it comes to penalties and we are shit out of confidence with them right now.

Because if he misses and the ball is in play we are in the shit I would have thought.

Not necessarily. Someone pointed the rules out on here the other day with the GK being the last line of defence so from halfway to our net is no man's land so they would have to either A run the full length with the ball & hope our players on the halfway line don't tackle them or B shoot from their own half & hope the defender we leave in our box can't stop it going in.

Peps tactics have always been about getting his players into the final third and from then it’s the players decision. It’s clearly evident that Peps tactics are still working, but our piss poor decision making is killing us. You can’t blame Pep for today, anyone who does is mad.

I never did blame Pep today just highlighting that your claim we hammered them is an exaggeration as finishing and defending are also crucial elements of a game of football.

I don't think its Peps fault but for a man who rotates so much there are players who need a break now and some who need a run of games.

Imagine him missing, the ball staying in play and the opposition scoring with him running back to his net?

The meltdown on here would be immense.

Unfortunately players like Yaya and Balo are freaks when it comes to penalties and we are shit out of confidence with them right now.

Yeah it’s a head scratcher now. Usually you go for the best striker of the ball which would be KDB but he obviously doesn’t fancy it. Wonder what Rodri would be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.