Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Anyone worried Villa could turn us over in the final if we cant score all these chances were creating?
Of course. It's a one off game and anything is possible. All it takes is us to have an off day or go down to 10 men ect.

The amount of chances we fluff is ridiculous. I know one thing for sure, If we keep up all these missed opportunities in the Champions League then it's curtains. We ain't going to get as many as we normally do against Madrid so it's a must we put them away.

Pep like us must be totally baffled by today. All that hard work in training seemed to be paying off. We played Spur's off the park, like at our place they couldn't complain if they had lost 5-0. He can't do much more. He can't score penalties and the countless chances we create. He can't defend better or change our luck. If we had taken our chances this season we would be a good 12 points better off at least in spite of our defending. He has been ruthless in the past with players and I'm sure at the end of the season he will be again.

Has everyone calmed down yet? Thought we played well its just sometimes luck doesn't go your way. Like Sergio's shot deflected onto Loris foot and their second goal deflected away from Eddie. Agree its frustrating, but its like Wednesday its more a dent to our pride. Lets take out this frustration and luck for the games that matter. Need to practice our penalty taking missing 4 out of 6 is unbelievable. All we need is someone who can kick it high into a corner and no keeper is going to save it. Playing Mahrez so wide is not helping as unlike Sane he hasn't got the speed to beat the full-back so he has to come back. Can't beleave Zinchenko gets booked and sent off for a simple shoulder charge!
Defo, if anyone can place a penalty anywhere above 5 foot off the ground in one of the corners it is not gonna be saved. Rolling it along the ground like Gundogan's today always gives the keeper a chance

Sick to the fucking teeth of your nonsensical,bullshitting slagging off of our club and our players.

Every fucker can see it and I dont back track on absolutely nothing I have said. I stand by every single word, you rag twat.

What have I slagged the club off for?

I had you down as unintelligent but not a liar.

I see you’re also back to speaking for everyone else on the forum again, I thought you’d admitted there were others agreeing with me?

I’m criticising Sterling for being shit and our attackers for being spineless in front of goal. I bet Pep’s said worse in the changing room tonight.

He’s just said it’s his job to get them into the final third, it’s their job to score so there’s another who’s hugely frustrated with our finishing.

Now if you’re finished with your super blue bravado, trying to show everyone what a fabulous City fan you are, I’ll leave it there.

You Rag bastard.

I thought on the whole we played well,snuffed them out when they tried to get forward,once we get near the box we seem to be wanting extra touches or passes or what happened today overhit passes,we are creating chances and dominating teams heck even when spurs went down to ten we still created chances and had more possession,but like so many of us I had that feeling when gundogan’s pen was saved they would get a chance and score,it’s galling for all the goals we have scored that we actually miss a bucket load in games baffling...

Missed penalties are killing us and do we need to say anything about our corner taking at this point, I can't remember who it was under think it was Pellers but that corner today was straight out of that time, more dangerous for the opposition than ourselves.

Has Mahrez got a right foot, or just a left one. Never seen him kick the ball with his right.

You obviously didn't watch our title winning game at Brighton then when he scored a brilliant third goal. What kind of of fan are you to miss that game...haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.