Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

65 in the league and 23 came in 4 games. Finishing was shite today and last Wednesday. First time we've failed to score in succesive games since 2016.
we do miss a lot of chances ,if we scored 5 or 10 % more of our chances we"d be unbeatable

Might actually be good for us.

The problem I saw tonight was Complacency and Sterling off form. Sterling has been a shadow of his former self since Anfield where they cracked him. He's not recovered since and he needs time out.

How often would we see that stat in another environment? Say Tottenham and Everton?

We are the common denominator and it is frankly inexplicable.

In both boxes the stats are truly remarkable.

I have no answer.
Hey you were having a row for the last hour with @blueinsa for being critical calling him a rag?

make your fucking mind up.

Might actually be good for us.

The problem I saw tonight was Complacency and Sterling off form. Sterling has been a shadow of his former self since Anfield where they cracked him. He's not recovered since and he needs time out.

looks like he is going to get it. Can’t see that being less than a few weeks

If you wanted to use a game to encapsulate our season, surely this is it. I can't think of a box it didn't tick
1) Comprehensively outplay opponent 2) Squander bagful of golden opportunities 3) Miss penalty 4) Get screwed by VAR / Officials - Loris off line and fouls Sterling 5) Have player sent off 6) Concede to opponent's first shot on goal, within minutes of going down to 10 men 7) Goal scorer is obviously making his debut, hitting scorching volley 8) Concede goal to Son 9) Lose key player to injury 10) Have to endure Tyler rubbing salt in the wounds - when Zinch get's sent off says something like 'the rest of the Premier League will be delighted as the biter is bitten'. (He was muted from about 74th minute) 11) Muse as to how ironic it is that we have lost again with Rodri & Gundog together in midfield
Quick reminder of the shot count, Spurs 3 (including injury time effort) City 17

Depends on how the criticism is structured as to wherever it’s fair or not.
Half the posters calling him out do so in such a shite manner that it deserves rebuttal.
The thought that we could still finish the season with a couple of trophies yet still have many being unhappy shows where we are at the moment.
The reason expectations are so high is down to Pep and what he’s achieved over the last couple of years.
I’m not ready to throw him under a bus just yet.
If that makes me a happy clapper ( an absolute shite phrase that people use by the way considering our recent success) then so be it.

I’m not throwing him under a bus.

I hope he extends, he’s our best ever manager and will be for a while at the very least.

I just don’t treat him like he’s Jesus (of Nazareth not Brazil) and I don’t think he’s perfect.

My main criticism is at the players’ lack of a pair of balls when finishing moves off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.