Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

H's always been snidey, I can't believe

A) people actually believe his Aguerooooooooooo moment anything but despair, you can literally hear the pain in his voice
B) His career highlight will actually be his reaction when a club he hates won the title and he's made a name off the back of it and
C) 'AND IT'S LIVEEEE 'utter cringe

Who he supports is a strange one because you could believe it was the dippers but he audibly celebrated Tony Marshalls debut goal for the rags against them and no way on earth would a Liverpool fan have reacted like that!

Before today's game, Mr Toilet must have noted down all our recent loses eg Norwich, Rags, MU, Spurs in CL etc. During the match commentary, he managed to mention most of them, evenly spread during the 90 minutes.

Him & his red mates got 3 points today for Spurs, it's took awhile but they've finally had 'justification' for calling every so called foul we ever do tactical.

My commentary was ok from Drury and Beglin although Beglin annoys me with accusing City players of continually going to ground.
In the studio was Shearer and Wright who were both reasonable with their comments especially Shearer who at times seemed to be backing City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.