Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

My commentary was ok from Drury and Beglin although Beglin annoys me with accusing City players of continually going to ground.
In the studio was Shearer and Wright who were both reasonable with their comments especially Shearer who at times seemed to be backing City.
Were you watching on DazN? I had the same commentary and pundits

Greame Le Saux was co commentator on NBC in the States and when (I think it was Zinchenko) a City player was brought down - clearly breaking down an attack - that got the first yellow card for Spurs, Le Saux came out with the old "taking one for the team" cliche.

Every ex player says he took one for the team with a professional foul, but everyone we do is a tactical foul, Tyler seemed to go over the top yesterday but I would have to hear it again, the booking in the first half cost us, sterling should have come off at half time because it was 50/50 a red card and he is the type of player that it would be on his mind the second half.

OK maybe not in every case but surely you can see my point is correct in a lot of cases. I simply don't think he has a bias. He can be accused of getting over excited but I don't think he's sky 4'er.

If you look for enough examples to prove your point you'll usually find them. Veering into tin helmet territory.
The fact that you've made a claim, been proven wrong within minutes and then back tracked speaks volumes

Him and Nevillle spent most of the rest of the game defending Mane when he kicked Ederson, he regularly cheers on whomever is playing City and creams himself when certain teams score.

He might not be a dipper or a rag but he sure as fk isn't a blue

Normally I don't endure football on SKY as I am either at the game or watching a dodgy stream, with a Dutch or Chinese commentator. Today I couldn't believe my ears. He was lauding that anti-football "park the bus" shite and mocking a manager who plays all out attacking football. I hope we get Spuds at home in the FA Cup 6th Round because they can't be that lucky twice.

...in the contect of this season you mean 3 times??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.