Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

We can all criticise Tyler but it was Zinchenko who loaded the gun for him.

Zinchenko was the brainless protagonist .

We do tactical foul and we are easily the worst in the country for it. We have 60/70% possession in nearly every game yet can easily concede double the amount of fouls to the opposition.

If you were an opponent, you would be absomutely fuming if on the rare occasions you actually kept hold of the ball, you were cynically taken out, to stop your sttacks and momentum.

The glee in Tylers voice was plain for all to see and a bit difficult for us to stomach. Yet I don't think he was being bias, what he said was true.

I think its more a case of us not wanting to hear the truth rather than Tyler being in the wrong.

We can all criticise Tyler but it was Zinchenko who loaded the gun for him.

Zinchenko was the brainless protagonist .

We do tactical foul and we are easily the worst in the country for it. We have 60/70% possession in nearly every game yet can easily concede double the amount of fouls to the opposition.

If you were an opponent, you would be absomutely fuming if on the rare occasions you actually kept hold of the ball, you were cynically taken out, to stop your sttacks and momentum.

The glee in Tylers voice was plain for all to see and a bit difficult for us to stomach. Yet I don't think he was being bias, what he said was true.

I think its more a case of us not wanting to hear the truth rather than Tyler being in the wrong.

What did Tyler say when Zinchenko got sent of?

So you don’t know what he actually said and you stuck up for him?!

Yes I know what he said as I watched and listened to it on sky. I might not have it word for word correct but I am not far out.

Tyler was not at fault at all yesterday. It was Zinchenko who was totally in the wrong. It was idiotic and brainless. Tyler may have had a big smile on his face when he spoke and his voice was clearly full of glee. Yet he was totally correct in what he said regarding the sending off, even if it is not what we want to hear.

The fact that you've made a claim, been proven wrong within minutes and then back tracked speaks volumes

Him and Nevillle spent most of the rest of the game defending Mane when he kicked Ederson, he regularly cheers on whomever is playing City and creams himself when certain teams score.

He might not be a dipper or a rag but he sure as fk isn't a blue

I wasn't 'proven wrong' at all. I was given 2 youtube clips backing up the argument. There's loads of instances out there that back up what I'm saying and I'm sure fans of other clubs take issue with things he's said. I can't give you youtube clips because, unlike City fans, other fans probably aren't consumed by hatred, mistrust, suspicion, anger and bitterness and therefore don't feel the need to post clips of commentary to YouTube.

He was a twat yesterday and so was Carragher but I'm sure there's fans of other teams out there who have been aggrieved by something a commentator has said.

Pick a different target, cos there's plenty out there to choose from, rather than an old prune of a TV commentator.

Yes I know what he said as I watched and listened to it on sky. I might not have it word for word correct but I am not far out.

Tyler was not at fault at all yesterday. It was Zinchenko who was totally in the wrong. It was idiotic and brainless. Tyler may have had a big smile on his face when he spoke and his voice was clearly full of glee. Yet he was totally correct in what he said regarding the sending off, even if it is not what we want to hear.

“Its what all the premier wanted to see” there you go defend that

r
When you try to find excuses for Tyler you quickly become immersed in sewage. He is as abhorrent a City hater as can be found.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.