Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Whenever I watch Braaf I just want to strangle him ..so much talent.....Was both brilliant and rubbish against Everton last night
Real game time would solve that which is why i would send him on loan, but to the right league Nice maybe? but you say he will leave? personally i hope not a rotation of ,Sterling, Sane and Braaf up front in a couple of years or less would be a scary thing

Real game time would solve that which is why i would send him on loan, but to the right league Nice maybe? but you say he will leave? personally i hope not a rotation of ,Sterling, Sane and Braaf up front in a couple of years or less would be a scary thing

That would be great, but the talk is he has an attitude issue. Don't know how true that is.

According to Sam Lee, there's "absolutely no chance" of him breaking into the first team any time soon because "his attitude has been poor and there have been other things too".

God knows what those other things are but he explicitly states that Pep is not a fan.

With the Prem now being a dead rubber it would be great to seen him get a 20 min out here and there and give the fans something to get excited about , the staff believe he’s miles better than what Sancho was

According to Sam Lee, there's "absolutely no chance" of him breaking into the first team any time soon because "his attitude has been poor and there have been other things too".

God knows what those other things are but he explicitly states that Pep is not a fan.
I've seen this as well. And given that, my new dream is for him being included in a package for Sancho. Everyone wins.

With the Prem now being a dead rubber it would be great to seen him get a 20 min out here and there and give the fans something to get excited about , the staff believe he’s miles better than what Sancho was
Really? Sancho was a monster. I remember he played 45 mins u15's and scored 2, then played 45 mins u17/18s and scored another 2.

Really? Sancho was a monster. I remember he played 45 mins u15's and scored 2, then played 45 mins u17/18s and scored another 2.
Yeah I agree, I'm calling bs on that one.

If the staff believed Braaf was that much better than Sancho then that's a big problem, they might simply be incompetent, which wouldn't be surprising considering how our youth system is run.

Sancho's decision making at this stage was definitely better than Braaf's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.