Pep calls out Scudamore

Shots fired

This is what we have asking for

I think part of the reason the players heads have dropped is the decisions against us and watching what the dippers are getting

I dropped a few lines in some thread about the mental strength required to cheerfully accept every shit decision re pens, added time, bookings, time wasting by every dead beat goalie that stumps up at The Etihad, when you see what transpires elsewhere, and it must be a bloody sickener! I think all our players up to yesterday have behaved impeccably when confronted with shite upon shit from the 'world's best referees'!

Unfortunately the game involves scoring and if we create chances but are unable to score yet our opponents can we will lose.
On possession, shot counts and ultimately goals we score.in season long close games we should have won we have quite a few times drawn or even lost.

This is a chronic inability to score, the chances have been made available by our players but those who strike for whatever reason are miss firing.

Just an opinion my friend.
Jesus scored a perfectly good winning goal against Spurs in the opening game of the season, we didn't win. We scored a perfectly good winning goal against Spurs in the Champions League last season, we didn't win. We scored two perfectly good goals against Livarpool the season before, we didn't win. At some stage you might see a pattern emerging, it's only been a few years, but it'll eventually click like it has with the rest of us. Just like the weekly systemic cheating patterns, which if you go on a regular basis you can't fail to see.

If you think those big decisions don't put doubt into players minds and effect the decisions they make, even if it's just a split second of hesitation, then it's because you don't want to see it, not because it's not happening.

Jesus scored a perfectly good winning goal against Spurs in the opening game of the season, we didn't win. We scored a perfectly good winning goal against Spurs in the Champions League last season, we didn't win. We scored two perfectly good goals against Livarpool the season before, we didn't win. At some stage you might see a pattern emerging, it's only been a few years, but it'll eventually click like it has with the rest of us. Just like the weekly systemic cheating patterns, which if you go on a regular basis you can't fail to see.

If you think those big decisions don't put doubt into players minds and effect the decisions they make, even if it's just a split second of hesitation, then it's because you don't want to see it, not because it's not happening.
All well and good but we opened the season at West Ham

You're being a bit selective though aren't you when you highlight my quote ? because i stated 'For the last few seasons City have been great when it has been going our way but we tend.....'. We have been great , we have won trophies and played great football but teams that step up against us tend to make us wobble . You can write it off as shite if you like, keep your head in the sand or up your arse i don't give a shit , it ain't all VAR . PEP has a problem, his actions, words and his face speak volumes after the game yesterday - we've gone backwards this season and we've lost or drawn against some pretty poor teams, when we should have pissed all over them. Not the sort of display he would want before facing an in form Real Madrid. Keep drinking the Kool Aid if it helps you. We might not like Klopp and the twats on Merseyside but i'd like their spirit and will in our team
Like I said, you shouldn't have bothered replying. Very few teams have made us wobble as you put it, especially if you remove the helping hand (literally in Spurs and Livarpool's cases) of VAR and the officials.

Happy wife, happy life, so it goes?

Walker, Stones and Mahrez, all splitting up in last few months.

Perhaps some lads thought they had already made it?

Walker and Stones, along with the majority of the WC squad suffer from English player delusion syndrome.

After that tournament they thought they were far better than they currently are. Kyle has redeemed himself this season imo. Being dropped seems to have spurred him on. Stones has gone backwards. But this is another thread, another arguement.

Walker and Stones, along with the majority of the WC squad suffer from English player delusion syndrome.

After that tournament they thought they were far better than they currently are. Kyle has redeemed himself this season imo. Being dropped seems to have spurred him on. Stones has gone backwards. But this is another thread, another arguement.
It’s called big bollocks syndrome and you are spot on fella . Delusions of grandeur spring to mind

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.