Oh what drama!

Mancini Manus Domini

Like all of you I'm disappointed with how our Premier League season is going but f#&king hell how dramatic have most our games been?!

I don't tend to watch other teams in the league but surely no one comes close to consistent drama.

I was speaking to a rag in the breakout area at work and when I asked about United she just rolled her eyes in abject resignation. But when we spoke about City's game against Spurs she came alive with the drama of it all!

I wonder what our viewing audiences must be like both domestically and globally. Surely they must be increasing. And off the back of that more revenue and more growth.

Like all of you I'm disappointed with how our Premier League season is going but f#&king hell how dramatic have most our games been?!

I don't tend to watch other teams in the league but surely no one comes close to consistent drama.

I was speaking to a rag in the breakout area at work and when I asked about United she just rolled her eyes in abject resignation. But when we spoke about City's game against Spurs she came alive with the drama of it all!

I wonder what our viewing audiences must be like both domestically and globally. Surely they must be increasing. And off the back of that more revenue and more growth.

What’s a breakout area?

This is so true. Liverpool are a very good and consistent team but no-one other than a Liverpool fan would turn on the tv to watch them grind out another win. City, on the other hand....

What’s a breakout area?

andy_dufresenes_escape.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.