Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I wasn't 'proven wrong' at all. I was given 2 youtube clips backing up the argument. There's loads of instances out there that back up what I'm saying and I'm sure fans of other clubs take issue with things he's said. I can't give you youtube clips because, unlike City fans, other fans probably aren't consumed by hatred, mistrust, suspicion, anger and bitterness and therefore don't feel the need to post clips of commentary to YouTube.

He was a twat yesterday and so was Carragher but I'm sure there's fans of other teams out there who have been aggrieved by something a commentator has said.

Pick a different target, cos there's plenty out there to choose from, rather than an old prune of a TV commentator.

That old prune is the voice of sky who comments on 90% of games
Doesn't matter what actually happens on the pitch, a lot of fans take his view as fact.
Hence why Blues complain about him, his words frame the narrative

You can tell he decides who he wants to win the match beforehand and commentates accordingly , invariably he wants us to lose for some reason so sounds gutted when we score

Perhaps he’s got a bet on the senile old Cnut

he needs pensioning off along with the rest of sky’s out of date output , the sooner they lose the rights to football the better

You can tell he decides who he wants to win the match beforehand and commentates accordingly , invariably he wants us to lose for some reason so sounds gutted when we score

Perhaps he’s got a bet on the senile old Cnut

he needs pensioning off along with the rest of sky’s out of date output , the sooner they lose the rights to football the better

Do you think they’ll ever lose the rights though ? I hope they do in time but don’t see it happening if at all for a very long time

Not impressed with Amazon's coverage of the Sheffield United game but willing to give them another go.

Do you think they’ll ever lose the rights though ? I hope they do in time but don’t see it happening if at all for a very long time

Sky can't afford to lose the premier league rights, their whole business model is dependant on them. Who on earth would pay for Sky without the football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.