Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Chances are Pep was dissecting the game and it happened in a natural flow of conversation and probable just went from there.
Chances are it happens every week but due to the ludicrous amount of missed chances it’s clearly more news worthy now.

No tinkering with personnel - Does this mean Sterling will continue playing every single game all 90 minutes no matter what.

Most certainly the tactics of passing the ball sideways or backwards when in front of open goal need to be looked into.

I'm just thinking if they were kept in the dressing room till after 7 on a Sunday night could they still catch a train back from Euston that late? Or did they go home on the bus?

Suspect that something similar happened after the Newcastle game last year; hopefully it will achieve a similar outcome
It says in the article that the same thing did happen after Newcastle. I remember they stayed in the dressing room for ages that night (fun fact: I watched one of Sterling's fiance's vlogs and she said he nearly missed the birth of their son cos he got back so late after that game lol). Bernardo also said in an interview last year that all the players and staff were sad cos thought they'd lost the league that night.

I do find it interesting that there’s been a lot more changes since Arteta left. Perhaps Arteta did a lot more than people think. It’s incredible me to think he has made so many different lines up throughout the season, no wonder the players are a little frustrated.
On a side note it is the daily fail so it’s funny how we suddenly believe (me included) what’s been written. It’s the most anti City paper there is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.