Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Players have to find a rhythm, look at mahrez , he’s a confidence player now getting slagged in some corners on here again but he was on a roll then dropped. Mahrez is just one example.

So you guys still read this twaddle in the fail?? When will you learn? You are always going on about click bait and as soon as something like this comes along you are all at it. Evidence?? Complete and utter crap and you lot soak it up.

Don't comment on the thread then if you're going to peddle this paranoid click bait myth that certain posters have whenever there's a story about us that they don't like.

Good, hopefully they've all said their piece & now will get on with it.
A good manager should always let the people they manage have a voice & hopefully both sides will understand they can improve.

What is it about this "tinkering" the players don't like? Do they not like having 5 times as many chances as the opposition, or scoring 100 goals faster than any of the teams in the top 5 European leagues?

Smells like bull-crap to me.

In 2017/2018 when we got 100 pts and played the best football I’ve ever seen we had the same formation and tactics nearly every week, often with the same personnel too.

Sane wide left and Sterling wide right.

I’d like to see that again for a period of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.