Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Personally think this deserves a thread of it's own.

Apparently the players had an exchange with Pep after Sunday's loss whereby they asked him to stop changing tactics and personnel.

Hopefully everyone getting it off their chests means we can focus on being the best version of ourselves we can be.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-Guardiola-stop-rotating-players-tactics.html

No quotes, they "understand".

Nice little story that mirrors discussions on here and we all know they read this place and use it and one designed to sow the seeds of discord at the club yet again.

Im calling horseshit.

Players always look elsewhere before themselves

Pep does not miss penalty after penalty or chance after chance

No quotes, they "understand".

Nice little story that mirrors discussions on here and we all know they read this place and use it and one designed to sow the seeds of discord at the club yet again.

Im calling horseshit.

Sorry but this paranoia is just weird. It's written by a guy with good sources who's well connected. Just because its a story you don't like doesn't make it "horseshit"

If it’s true it’s what I’ve been saying for ages, the constant swapping of personnel is ridiculous, look at Liverpool I know they’ve suffered very few injuries but they have a settled team, even when we don’t he chops and changes, Mahrez I’m not his biggest fan was on a roll playing really well, dropped, Bernardo was shite around the Mendy time yet was always playing, Sterling is crap, Bernardo is better at the moment, Sterling not dropped. Jesus playing well dropped, Get a winning formulae stick to it, rotate for maybe cup games but that’s it. Get the formation set and stick to it, everyone can get comfortable and gel at the moment we don’t.

Took them over a day to work out that we have made more changes, but then we do have a bigger squad and have suffered more injuries. Looks like they've gone and got the figures and worked backwards from there.

x876cJz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.