Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Sorry but this paranoia is just weird. It's written by a guy with good sources who's well connected. Just because its a story you don't like doesn't make it "horseshit"

Why is it paranoia?

My opinion is based on a written media that makes most of its shit up about our club, the majority of the time.

A few days of a small amount of posters on here saying he should stop tinkering and hey presto, he "understands" players have asked him to stop tinkering?

Bullshit.

Why is it paranoia?

My opinion is based on a written media that makes most of its shit up about our club, the majority of the time.

A few days of a small amount of posters on here saying he should stop tinkering and hey presto, he "understands" players have asked him to stop tinkering?

Bullshit.

The paranoia on here is absolutely fucking mental. You need to give your head a wobble if you genuinely think an article was written because of a few posts on here.

Yeah or they could actually deal with their problems head on instead of pretending Pep gets everything right.
Sorry but they don’t have much of a leg to stand on with this. I agree of course that players should be able to tell their manager if they are unhappy with aspects of his management and in a professional environment it’s better to get things in the open.
Looking back at all the games we’ve dropped points though and I doubt you can point to many where the tactics were to blame whereas individual errors and poor finishing will be prevalent.
Peps not infallible by any stretch, I’m not convinced the tactics or tinkering are the problem in this case.

Because he is a rag twat who is there to make money, not tell the truth.

I don’t think I’ve read many of Sam Lee’s articles that don’t shine Pep in a negative light. Even last season.

Some people really like him because he’s probably a decent guy and has some good transfer news now and then. He’s also no Jamie Jackson.

It’s pretty clear if you read his work though that he absolutely hates Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.