Ilaix Moriba (Barca academy player)

Centurions

Don't know if this should be here or the transfer forum but apparently we're in deep for Ilaix Moriba (15 year old) from Barcelona's academy (Yes, another one :) ) Reported to be a central midfielder.

Barcelona are 'one step away' from losing Ilaix Moriba (15), one of La Masia's greatest prospects, with Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund leading the race after presenting their projects to him. [SPORT]

Turned 17 a couple of weeks ago and made his first start with the B team as he moved up from Juvenil A with Puig incorporated into the senior side - he was impressive in their win, even with a man down.

Extended last year thru 2022 with 100M buyout clause - so he is not going anywhere without huge investment

Turned 17 a couple of weeks ago and made his first start with the B team as he moved up from Juvenil A with Puig incorporated into the senior side - he was impressive in their win, even with a man down.

Extended last year thru 2022 with 100M buyout clause - so he is not going anywhere without huge investment

I was puzzled to have my name on this thread until I'd realised you'd dragged it out of the archives ;)

I hope those clips aren't his best moments because if so then I've no clue why you'd slap a €100 million buy out on him.

I was puzzled to have my name on this thread until I'd realised you'd dragged it out of the archives ;)

I hope those clips aren't his best moments because if so then I've no clue why you'd slap a €100 million buy out on him.

Let's see how well that comment ages

Let's see how well that comment ages
Why? Do you think that clip (that you posted) shows a €100 million player? Is it just a particularly poor selection because he looks as speedy as Gareth Barry who was a brilliant DM, but would have been useless as an attacking midfielder.

Why? Do you think that clip (that you posted) shows a €100 million player? Is it just a particularly poor selection because he looks as speedy as Gareth Barry who was a brilliant DM, but would have been useless as an attacking midfielder.

Do I think that clip led to him getting a 100M buyout? No, since the buyout was set last year when he was still with Juvenil A

As for the player, he looks very impressive and having watched cantera kids at Barcelona for more than a decade he's up there among the most promising talents to come through - we'll see what that translates to but I have never seen a midfielder of his profile before at La Masia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.