Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I wasn't 'proven wrong' at all. I was given 2 youtube clips backing up the argument. There's loads of instances out there that back up what I'm saying and I'm sure fans of other clubs take issue with things he's said. I can't give you youtube clips because, unlike City fans, other fans probably aren't consumed by hatred, mistrust, suspicion, anger and bitterness and therefore don't feel the need to post clips of commentary to YouTube.

He was a twat yesterday and so was Carragher but I'm sure there's fans of other teams out there who have been aggrieved by something a commentator has said.

Pick a different target, cos there's plenty out there to choose from, rather than an old prune of a TV commentator.
He is the one that does our games on sky,bit hard to miss,weird to stick up for him

True a very handy feature and next time we are on Amazon I will definitely use it.

it'll be like using the mute button then... *boom boom basil brush emoji*, *it's the way i tell 'em frank carson emoji*

Tyler is awful. Aaaand he's alive. Just.

it'll be like using the mute button then... *boom boom basil brush emoji*, *it's the way i tell 'em frank carson emoji*

Tyler is awful. Aaaand he's alive. Just.

It will be like listening to an average PL game with litlle crowd or (no) chanting but with a bit of ambience thrown in.

I've previously tried to defend the man, I take it all back, he's a twat, sounds gutted for both goals and is sucking the joy out of a cup winning performance.

I've previously tried to defend the man, I take it all back, he's a twat, sounds gutted for both goals and is sucking the joy out of a cup winning performance.

I know what you mean. Can you use a different comms? Thinking of syncing radio for 2nd half.

There are very few people I actually hate. He’s not there yet, but he’s as close as he could be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.