Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

If this is true,then it is long overdue.

Changing tactics,personnel,and system every game is the common denominator in all of our disjointed performances.

Well done players.

Pep has to shoulder a lot of blame.

If it’s true it’s what I’ve been saying for ages, the constant swapping of personnel is ridiculous, look at Liverpool I know they’ve suffered very few injuries but they have a settled team, even when we don’t he chops and changes, Mahrez I’m not his biggest fan was on a roll playing really well, dropped, Bernardo was shite around the Mendy time yet was always playing, Sterling is crap, Bernardo is better at the moment, Sterling not dropped. Jesus playing well dropped, Get a winning formulae stick to it, rotate for maybe cup games but that’s it. Get the formation set and stick to it, everyone can get comfortable and gel at the moment we don’t.

In peps defence he has gone all out for the four trophies on offer this season. Liverpool have gone all out just for the prem.

i don’t think it’s in his nature to change that approach, so Unless anything drastic happened, I think you’ll be in for a long wait.

Lifting my response from the other thread, but this is potentially very interesting. Happened in his last year at Bayern as well if I recall. And what does Pep always say? He'll stay as long as the players are responding to him.

You are right ,this is all uncannily similar to his last season at Bayern Munich.If i remember rightly (or wrongly),i am sure the players blamed his tactics for prematurely going out the Champions League.I think the writing was on the wall after that.

Didn't Bayern get a major Dicking by Real Madrid ?

I can not remember which Champions League season it was in whilst Pep was there.

If this is true,then it is long overdue.

Changing tactics,personnel,and system every game is the common denominator in all of our disjointed performances.

Well done players.

Pep has to shoulder a lot of blame.
But by the same logic, since we make changes every game, is it not also a common denominator in all of our good performances too?

The common denominator in our poor performances is actually a combination of conceding goals to precious few shots and scoring few/none from a fuck load.

The rotation happens win, lose or draw, good game or bad game.

When I saw KDB and Gundo shaking their heads and mouthing behind their hands at the final whistle, I sensed possible dissent going on?

Perhaps the lazy pair could decide to run when it is required, rather than when it suits?

For all Kevin's showreel this season, his high percentage football, he has been errant in his passing of late and looks overweight.

You don't half come out with the weirdest shite sometimes.

But by the same logic, since we make changes every game, is it not also a common denominator in all of our good performances too?

The common denominator in our poor performances is actually a combination of conceding goals to precious few shots and scoring few/none from a fuck load.

The rotation happens win, lose or draw, good game or bad game.

Missing chances is in no way down to Pep.

I am not blaming Pep for that,We should have scored a hat full against Spurs,and nearly every other game we have lost to solitary chances.

In many of these games we have lost though defensively we have been all over the show.In the middle the common denominator has been Gundogan,Rodri,David Silva.I saw a statistic showing our win rate with this midfield .Blues have been saying for weeks he is picking a slow midfield,that is impacting the defense.

Whilst Pep is in no way to blame for the front 3 missing numerous chances.

He is to blame for our disjointed midfield, and defense. Foden should be getting more game time,Garcia looks better than Otamendi.

And that midfield of Gundogan and Rodri there are no words.

If that is the case then Pep does deserve some shit then, every man and his dog can see Rodri and Gundo together are far too slow to work. It’s no coincidence teams are scoring with very few chances created, the quick counter on us leaves us unstuck. Fernandinho would stop a lot of them counters. If you think we haven’t missed him in midfield then you’re nothing short of an idiot. It isn’t the sole reason, he is just a bit loss not being there without a worthy replacement
Deserves shit for what, making the best use of Dhino?

Pretty sure when utd were a top team fergie spent 2 years never starting the same team, i am a believer in having a stable regular defense and only playing your best defense, fat chance of that when injuries means your only 2 good players are both right backs, as for the midfield and attack keep up the rotation Pep

so, when did our players stop tackling opposing players running with the ball at them, instead of allowing the attacking player to keep on running with the ball until they get in or around the 18 year box, and then the block happens to stop a shot. It happens every game. Other than tackling we are trying to get as many players back as possible to 'only' block the shot. This is a definite tactic of Peps. Block a shot rather than tackle a player before the player has an opportunity to shoot.

As for corners, don't even go there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.