João Félix

I'd say no, Jesus isn't the best finisher in the world but he adds a lot to the team and is pretty underrated. Felix has had 1 good season in Portugal and isn't ripping up trees at Atletico.
I wouldn't swap but Felix was ripping up trees before his injury and is still finding his way back to full fitness.

I wouldn't swap but Felix was ripping up trees before his injury and is still finding his way back to full fitness.
The entire team was, I think there was 6 or 7 players with 10+ G&A in the league alone. They've won 18 lost 1 and only conceded 7 goals in 19 this season. When shit's hit the fan, he's scored 2 goals. Teams set up very defensively against us, no guarantee he'd do any better here. Jesus' G&A is still pretty good for a 2nd choice striker.

I had said that for Delph and Laporte and look on how those situations both panned out.

He had his chance, didn't he?

I don't think he turned us down like some of the others mentioned - unless I'm remembering last summer all wrong.

I think we backed out because the numbers got way too punchy for us - classic Mendes!

That's a very different story. And if we were somehow able to make the numbers stack up a little better for us - I'd like to think we'd be at the table again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.