Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I wonder when the Boston Globe will be covering the story? I am sure Henry`s 29 years old younger wife, in her role as MD for the paper, will have her reporting team looking to unearth the truth and report it as soon as possible. :-)

Could be a useful distraction from the latest skullduggery and cheating by Boston’s finest baseball team - who owns them again?

I wonder when the Boston Globe will be covering the story? I am sure Henry`s 29 years old younger wife, in her role as MD for the paper, will have her reporting team looking to unearth the truth and report it as soon as possible. :-)

Proper Mrs Merton moment... 'Now Mrs Henry, what was it that first attracted you to the scraggy necked billionaire John 'hooray' Henry??'

Quote from: scouseman on Yesterday at 01:14:01 PM
did anyone else see that report on the BBC with Dan Roan talking to the new PL boss this morning. He question to him was this "does it concern you that Liverpool are 22 points in the league and are running away with the league. To be fair he said he did not and that it was great to see this team play be so good. It just upset me that if it was City nothing would of been said and yet because we a so good they feel the need to question it.

Rant over
Yeah, you can see he wanted to make it about Liverpool having done something "negative"/bad/wrong and the rest "suffering" as a result. Besides, it was a leading question.
The chief just saw it as we deserving to be there. The rest are doing fine, but Liverpool are outperforming them. Not "a drop in standards", but a lift in the bar.

They threw shite at the FA Cup, accusing us of "disrespecting" it- hoping it would stick. Now that it hasn't and the next 4 months' planned narrative having backfired- along with a few bucks for the media and a good distraction from politics, it's time to continue pushing the other agenda- the "weak league" agenda.
Glad to see the FA's public stance on this, and that its on record. Not.a.weak.league.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:59:09 PM by the_red_pill »
=========================================================================================================================================================================

...is murkysnide the only place in the country that dishes out deludamol prescriptions like confetti?

If what PB posted is true, and I have absolutely no doubt it is, and all the other snippets posted on this tread are also true, this could be a massive opportunity to get even with Liverpool FC and more importantly with FSG. As we all know FSG and Liverpool have made life very difficult for City off the pitch over the last few years with the help of the other PL clubs and UEFA. Allegedly. ;-)

PS. If anyone is reading this from FSG and from Liverpool Football Club, I hope City f***ing hammer you with all their wealth and the best Lawyers and Barristers money can buy. It's payback time, you t***s!
What has PB posted mate? had a quick look back and couldn't see anything

See new Tweets
Conversation

LFC

@globe_lfc

For all the dumb fucks, Liverpool used passwords to access City’s scouting database, those passwords should of been changed by City when the scouts left but weren’t, City in breach as are Liverpool, both clubs settled on a LFC payout of £1mill months ago #LFCHackingScandal
3:22 PM · Feb 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

========================================================================================================================================================================

... another thick as the great wall of China skaus worm burper.....or maybe he's just another shameless liar who gets his evening meal out of a dustbin?

See new Tweets
Conversation

LFC

@globe_lfc

For all the dumb fucks, Liverpool used passwords to access City’s scouting database, those passwords should of been changed by City when the scouts left but weren’t, City in breach as are Liverpool, both clubs settled on a LFC payout of £1mill months ago #LFCHackingScandal
3:22 PM · Feb 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

========================================================================================================================================================================

... another thick as the great wall of China skaus worm burper.....or maybe he's just another shameless liar who gets his evening meal out of a dustbin?

Maybe someone could educate this fuckwit that the ex City employees didn’t use their old login and passwords. They used those of people still employed by City. That amounts to fraud and espionage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.