Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club will not have lost a penny. They paid a certain amount for a certain amount of years. If he sees out his contact then the club has not lost a penny and overall Leroy would have been fantastic value for money.

Show me a club that lets young stars leave on a free at the end of contracts, and I will show you a struggling club.
Letting elite stars go for nowt is not clever. It is one less elite young star you can buy.

Show me a club that lets young stars leave on a free at the end of contracts, and I will show you a struggling club.
Letting elite stars go for nowt is not clever. It is one less elite young star you can buy.

I was just pointing out that we would not actually be losing out on anything if he seen his contract out.
If Sane wants to see his contract out and leave for free at the end of it, we have absolutely no say in it. That applies for any player at any club.

I was just pointing out that we would not actually be losing out on anything if he seen his contract out.
If Sane wants to see his contract out and leave for free at the end of it, we have absolutely no say in it. That applies for any player at any club.
He wouldn’t play much next season then, if it’s his attitude to wanting to start all the time, he’d be right in going you just have to look at what Peps done this season, Leroy would be justified, Pep has fiddled far too much I reckon Leroy isn’t the only one who’s pissed at the constant tinkering. In some ways you have to,admire that he actually wants to play and isnt happy just to sit on the bench.

Bayern,there is already an offer from us on the table
Its stored behind the clock on the mantlepiece at Leroy's mums - been there nearly a year.
Doesn't he have new agents, and they've said nobody will discuss him till April, so presumably whatever bayern thought they had agreed is no longer valid, also until he's actually played some competitive football, nobody knows if he still can, and since the window has shut he'll have to play it for us, if he gets picked, which he might not.

He wouldn’t play much next season then, if it’s his attitude to wanting to start all the time, he’d be right in going you just have to look at what Peps done this season, Leroy would be justified, Pep has fiddled far too much I reckon Leroy isn’t the only one who’s pissed at the constant tinkering. In some ways you have to,admire that he actually wants to play and isnt happy just to sit on the bench.

With all the chopping and changing that Pep does every week, is just adding more encouragement for Leroy wanting to leave

I know we couldn't do anything about it.
But so far with other young elite players we have managed to re_sign them.
The better outcome is to offer a large contract to Sane, with an agreement that if a suitable offer came in, we would agree to sell him if he wanted, normally a buy out clause.
If we do not get 100m for him, it is 100m not in our coffers. And another club get his service without a transfer fee being paid. I know who is getting the better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.