League Cup final tickets

No idea what the fuck you are going on about. Wembley IS an awful location and area, however I said I am going and always will as years ago it was a dream we never looked like achieving.
I don't get the argument about Wembley being an awful location.

It is well connect by Rail and Underground. It is four stops from Euston Square and five from Kings Cross on the underground. Direct connections from Watford and Birmingham.

Where do you think the matches should be played?

It's the moaning mentality that I was referring to which is all too apparent on this site.

My sentiments too. We think this will last forever, but I didn't think it would be 35 bloody years before we won anything again when I stood on the Wembley terraces in 1976, so make the most of it.
It won't, it never does.
We should make the most of it, as a teenager at Wembley i cried like a baby in 1981 & didn't expect it to take quite as long as it did to reach a proper cup final again ( not full members)

4 of us going down just waiting for our allocation to come available now. You can’t beat a good Wembley day and another trophy in the cabinet hopefully.

I don't get the argument about Wembley being an awful location.

It is well connect by Rail and Underground. It is four stops from Euston Square and five from Kings Cross on the underground. Direct connections from Watford and Birmingham.

Where do you think the matches should be played?

It's the moaning mentality that I was referring to which is all too apparent on this site.

More the area around the stadium. They should have rebuilt it in the Midlands which is central for everyone but they have to go with the London bias. It takes us a minimum two hours plus to get there by train before adding on the tube journey, longer if you drive.

I stick by it is a shit location and area for a national stadium but it is what it is. It doesn't stop me from going but it would be nice to be able to comfortably get there and back on the day instead of paying for overpriced accommodation. Against Chelsea when it went to extra time people were leaving as they were worried about missing trains home. The authorities could help by having earlier kick off's but they won't.

It's a discussion board to discuss and get stuff off our chests, if there wasn't some discord or moaning it would just be a happy clapper board.

i have 13243 points, im on the lge cup scheme, i'm logged in, but it says restrcited sale, wont let me click. meant to have been available since 3pm 20 minutes ago. this happening to anyone else?
Had the same problem, sat here at work trying to keep a low profile. I also got an orange message 'This event is no longer available for sale'. Just hit refresh - eventually bought the ticket. Took about five minutes.

loads are swerving this,we are. tickets will be a plenty.

Everyone I know is going and I know others who are waiting for any drop outs, for whatever `reason`, so that they can attend too. Not everyone is winding down in life. Many are making new Blue Memories. Others are cementing the glorious Blue decade. We are now veterans of Wembley, know the score, have our favourite ways of travelling, stopping, meeting up, staying and so on. I`ll continue to relish the ride and enjoy the moment, as will thousands of others.
The Future`s Bright, The Future`s Blue, right here, right now...

Obvious bit of advice. If you go as a family group and you have varying numbers of qualifying points on your seasoncards, make sure you link your City accounts to get seats next to each other.

Me and my lad definitely going. Inevitably, one day in the (hopefully the very distant) future trips to Wembley to play in finals will be just a hope or dream. Making the most of it while it lasts. In terms of location the area is a bit ropey but they have invested around the stadium and continue to do so. The public transport issue is a bit of a nightmare with 10s of thousand of people all trying their get out and back into London for mainline connections. If you time it right it can be done in around 3 hrs Manchester to Wembley via Euston ....

I know it can be expensive and a drag getting there and back but 35 years with zero success I treasure cup finals.

100% agreed. I love the League Cup and nobody will ever convince me its a "nothing" trophy. After the disappointment of the previous year's FA Cup defeat to Wigan, that victory over Sunderland in 2014 is one of my most cherished City memories - particularly after being a goal down at half-time. When YaYa scored that wonder goal early in the second half, quickly followed by Nasri's fantastic strike a minute or two later, I was bouncing up and down with complete strangers beside me. Not as good as Agueroooooo, of course, but brilliant all the same.

I will be there with my two sons on 1 March, no question, I love Wembley trips. As someone might have said, treat it like your first visit, because it might be your last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.