Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

As predicted and why the fucking club didnt act at the time and demanded action, not £1M we hardly fucking needed i will never know except i think i do in that we just dont want to rock the boat either.

Getting more and more fucked off with the lot of it including us right now.

I haven't but if the police have been informed by City then it kind of ties the Fa up a bit. If they make a statement now about it then it may predudice the case should the matter go to Court. It can only explain why the fa have taken the stance they have given that a criminal offence has taken place.

It won't have been reported by City, they signed a non disclosure agreement.

I cant begin to tell you how fucking angry and outraged I feel. Is it just me that feels as though the whole fucking world are laughing at us? Surely Khaldoon et al can see how much this constant shit slinging at our club is having on the club as a whole, and how the fans are getting really restless over everything that is being spouted about us. This shit is reaching a crescendo. If we do nothing at all then we will forever be irrevocably damaged. Correct me if I am wrong, but it's not only going to be financial but also psychologically as well. I believe that it is know having a detrimental affect on the pitch. It has to affect the players. They are only human, not robots. The biggest thing for me is how sky will be gleefully reporting it, as will large sections of the media. Well and truly fucked off

I cant begin to tell you how fucking angry and outraged I feel. Is it just me that feels as though the whole fucking world are laughing at us? Surely Khaldoon et al can see how much this constant shit slinging at our club is having on the club as a whole, and how the fans are getting really restless over everything that is being spouted about us. This shit is reaching a crescendo. If we do nothing at all then we will forever be irrevocably damaged. Correct me if I am wrong, but it's not only going to be financial but also psychologically as well. I believe that it is know having a detrimental affect on the pitch. It has to affect the players. They are only human, not robots. The biggest thing for me is how sky will be gleefully reporting it, as will large sections of the media. Well and truly fucked off

I know that this hacking is bad and it's incredible that this has been slung in the long grass, but I lost the edge when we got no respect for breaking records and doing the quad, we are fighting an established cartel that wants rid of us.

Maybe get that lad who hacked UEFA to hack liverpool, apparentley your allowed to present evidence even if its illegal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.