League Cup final tickets

An
On general sale to all s/c holders not on the cup scheme now.
Anyone know how many season ticket holders we have who are on the league cup scheme? Trying to work out how many took up their Wembley tickets, given we have sold 16,000 or so.

An

Anyone know how many season ticket holders we have who are on the league cup scheme? Trying to work out how many took up their Wembley tickets, given we have sold 16,000 or so.

based on the info so far it has to be less than 14000 I would say. I can’t see many being on the scheme but not being interested in the final. Be interesting to see how many left after all ST have had their chance. Looks like only around 50-60% of ST will bother.

An

No idea mate. If we have sold that many it is about half of our allocation. It should sell out I think.

No idea mate. If we have sold that many it is about half of our allocation. It should sell out I think.

I'm not so sure it will sell out, mainly for the reasons that you outlined in one of your earlier posts.

Including the two Tottenham games, this will be my 18th Wembley visit in ten seasons (and that's assuming we don't win the FA Cup, which in the long run, would mean three extra trips for the Semi Final/Final/Community Shield.

I know plenty of City fans (some of whom attended the 2nd leg v United) who simply can't be arsed, citing too many trips to a shite location, with a stupid late kick off, and expensive transport.

Like you, I'll be there, but the novelty has definitely worn off for some.

Return flight to Cologne £50
1 Night Hotel £40
Borussia Monchengladbach v Koln Match ticket £35

Return train to Wembley £60
1 night hotel £40
City v Villa Match ticket £56

Okay, I'm able to do both, but there's something not right when it's cheaper for a German game than a Wembley trip.

I'm not so sure it will sell out, mainly for the reasons that you outlined in one of your earlier posts.

Including the two Tottenham games, this will be my 18th Wembley visit in ten seasons (and that's assuming we don't win the FA Cup, which in the long run, would mean three extra trips for the Semi Final/Final/Community Shield.

I know plenty of City fans (some of whom attended the 2nd leg v United) who simply can't be arsed, citing too many trips to a shite location, with a stupid late kick off, and expensive transport.

It has worn of a little that's why I've changed things slightly by flying down for this one. Friends I usually meet for a drink can't go so I don't want this be stuck in the Wembley area for two nights on my own. The hotels doubled in price seconds after the final whistle against the rags. I know some bagged a bargain and if I'd have hung on I might have got one but hotels that weren't sold out were £180+. BA was £105 on the day of the final and I decided to stay over and got a nearby hotel for £31.sure there are a few tube costs etcetera but I get an extra night at home, no long journey there and back and with no delays should land back in Manchester at 9:00 Monday morning.

I'd just give the charity shield and semi finals a miss, doing them all is too much.

Return flight to Cologne £50
1 Night Hotel £40
Borussia Monchengladbach v Koln Match ticket £35

Return train to Wembley £60
1 night hotel £40
City v Villa Match ticket £56

Okay, I'm able to do both, but there's something not right when it's cheaper for a German game than a Wembley trip.
Please advise how did you get a train ticket to London for £60 ?

It does feel a bit like “this is something I should be enjoying “ and you feel a bit guilty for feeling like it’s a chore rather than “this is fucking magic” like it used to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.