Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I know that this hacking is bad and it's incredible that this has been slung in the long grass, but I lost the edge when we got no respect for breaking records and doing the quad, we are fighting an established cartel that wants rid of us.
I agree, maybe we are doing some fighting behind the scenes. But it just hurts so much to se my club treated like shit on some bodies shoe

It won't have been reported by City, they signed a non disclosure agreement.

That also makes sense but if the alleged hacking was far more reaching than first thought there may be some come back without knowing the full extent of the NDA it is pure supposition. The other thing that may be called to question is apart from knowing who we were looking at as targets they will also know how we go about it which ling after the access was stopped can be used. We don't know the full facts how do we know data wasn't manipulated in some way. The whole scenario is more than just hacking due to laws around data integrity.

Not surprised.

City's fault for not making more of it at the time.

City's hierarchy keep wanting to be liked by everyone instead of taking a hardline.

Like with the problems with us and many in the media, City don't seem to learn.

I had no inkling the FA were about to drop the investigation. But I stick by my belief that City will push this as far as they can. And with the FA seemingly out of the picture we can now do whatever we want.
Does that include getting our own hackers to hack them but even better so they never find out. Or of course we can now report it as a criminal offence and get the police involved

I had no inkling the FA were about to drop the investigation. But I stick by my belief that City will push this as far as they can. And with the FA seemingly out of the picture we can now do whatever we want.

We will do sweet fuck all mate imo because we have accepted a financial settlement and I've no doubt as part of that signed a NDA.

Whilst Mansour may enjoy a softly softly approach, with respect he is isolated from 99.99% of the shit thrown around in this country on a daily basis leaving us the mug punters to put up with it whilst the powers that be say sweet fuck all about anything and everything in reality.

It's not good enough.

2 hours since the FA made an official statement about this and the BBC have nothing on it.

Wouldn't pushing this as far as they can include saying literally anything about it? They've done fuck all to actually keep it in the news. No leaks to friendly journalists, no statements, no anything really. Am I wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.