Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

So the perpetrator of this crime ( I use the word carefully crime) sits unpunished as Liverpool’s Sporting Director. Who said crime doesn’t pay?

Wouldn't pushing this as far as they can include saying literally anything about it? They've done fuck all to actually keep it in the news. No leaks to friendly journalists, no statements, no anything really. Am I wrong?

Lets be realistic here.

If it was a serious offence, we wouldn't have settled for £1m with no admission of guilt and signed an NDA.

What the fuck do we need £1m for? You don't trade silence in the form of the NDA for a trivial amount of money unless someone is basically giving it to you for free because you were never going to make it public.

They settled because either they knew the PL/FA didn't give a shit, the offence wasn't that bad, or we didn't want a massive public investigation.

Reactions: cjn
I cant begin to tell you how fucking angry and outraged I feel. Is it just me that feels as though the whole fucking world are laughing at us? Surely Khaldoon et al can see how much this constant shit slinging at our club is having on the club as a whole, and how the fans are getting really restless over everything that is being spouted about us. This shit is reaching a crescendo. If we do nothing at all then we will forever be irrevocably damaged. Correct me if I am wrong, but it's not only going to be financial but also psychologically as well. I believe that it is know having a detrimental affect on the pitch. It has to affect the players. They are only human, not robots. The biggest thing for me is how sky will be gleefully reporting it, as will large sections of the media. Well and truly fucked off

Cheer up old chap, the fuckers weren't laughing when we won the treble and back-to-back titles. Karma will sort those ****s out, don't you worry. Just concentrate on enjoying City.

So the perpetrator of this crime ( I use the word carefully crime) sits unpunished as Liverpool’s Sporting Director. Who said crime doesn’t pay?

Hahahahahahhaha you couldn't make it up

They are like trump

THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

The last paragraph of the FA statement basically says "City wouldn't give us any evidence so we can't do anything".

Stop pretending like the FA are fucking us over, Liverpool and the guy who did this are not being punished here because City aren't giving anything up.

Reactions: cjn
Wouldn't pushing this as far as they can include saying literally anything about it? They've done fuck all to actually keep it in the news. No leaks to friendly journalists, no statements, no anything really. Am I wrong?
There are presumably good reasons why they seem to be keeping the lid on this. But I can only reiterate that I'm confident that the lid will, at some point, be coming off.

Lets be realistic here.

If it was a serious offence, we wouldn't have settled for £1m with no admission of guilt and signed an NDA.

What the fuck do we need £1m for? You don't trade silence in the form of the NDA for a trivial amount of money unless someone is basically giving it to you for free because you were never going to make it public.

They settled because either they knew the PL/FA didn't give a shit, the offence wasn't that bad, or we didn't want a massive public investigation.
But it was out in the public, why didn't the fa do something about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.