Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

TBH I’ve given up with the people running the club.

They’ve let everyone walk all over City since Sheikh Mansour bought City.

Maybe it’s the Arab way, not to court controversy, and to be nice to the people running organisations, clubs, and the media that are constantly f***ing City over.

Let them run our club as they see fit.

I couldn’t give a f*** anymore!

The last paragraph of the FA statement basically says "City wouldn't give us any evidence so we can't do anything".

Stop pretending like the FA are fucking us over, Liverpool and the guy who did this are not being punished here because City aren't giving anything up.
Except it doesn't say that, basically or not. Nobody on here knows exactly what was said by any party so stop pretending you do.

TBH I’ve given up with the people running the club.

They’ve let everyone walk all over City since Sheikh Mansour bought City.

Maybe it’s the Arab way, not to court controversy, and to be nice to the people running organisations, clubs, and the media that are constantly f***ing City over.

Let them run our club as they see fit.

I couldn’t give a f*** anymore!

Come on jrb, the club has maintained it's dignity whilst all those clubs around us are losing theirs and the media disappears into a cesspit of it's own making. Try to rise above it.

But it was out in the public, why didn't the fa do something about it

It wasn't out in the public, and the FA can't do anything without evidence.

Look at the last line of their statement.

"...should The FA receive further information or evidence the decision not to progress the investigation may be reviewed"

They're publicly saying that they can't progress things because they've been provided with nothing.

We will do sweet fuck all mate imo because we have accepted a financial settlement and I've no doubt as part of that signed a NDA.

Whilst Mansour may enjoy a softly softly approach, with respect he is isolated from 99.99% of the shit thrown around in this country on a daily basis leaving us the mug punters to put up with it whilst the powers that be say sweet fuck all about anything and everything in reality.

It's not good enough.

Why would he be bothered.

Lets be honest, we are a plaything to him.

Who believes he a true blue, really, come on.

He has adopted us but true blues are born or decide at a very young age to follow us.

Except it doesn't say that, basically or not. Nobody on here knows exactly what was said by any party so stop pretending you do.

It says if they get information or evidence they'll change this decision.

Which means they haven't got all the evidence. We know City have the evidence, so we know City didn't give the FA the evidence when asked a few months ago.

It says if they get information or evidence they'll change this decision.

Which means they haven't got all the evidence. We know City have the evidence, so we know City didn't give the FA the evidence when asked a few months ago.

Because legally they can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.