Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Again, I really want to know why people think that the very same people who thought this wasn't worth pursuing criminal or footballing claims when they discovered this happened would change their mind 7 years later? Because Liverpool's football team is better now?

Begs the question, who leaked it and why? If the leak hasn't come from City then where has it come from?

I didn't say it precluded a criminal investigation, I said if you don't make the police aware of a crime you can't blame them for not investigating it
But the fa knew about the crime in 2013, it was reported in the media

So it was out in the public domain in 2013 and the fa did nothing because of NDA's.

No, no, no, no.

I have spelt out word for fucking word that the reason I think the FA didn't get involved was because City didn't tell anyone. How many more times do I have to write that for you to absorb it?

It seems to me we are applying the old adage "keep you enemies closer". We don't seem to have any appetite to make a deal out of this. Is it us (city) being soft in the hope that us showing leniency will have them follow suit or is it us pushing the message that "we know what you did but we're not going to go crying to the authorities. But do it again and you'll face consequences"?

This line has been repeated page after page yet there has never been any indication coming from anywhere other than one journalist and some City fans that this is a massive story. The size of the story is open to interpretation and only City fans and one newspaper paid any attention to it. That would suggest it wasn't the big story Ziegler thought it was. Go on Liverpool forums and it's barely mentioned, go any other teams forums and it isn't mentioned at all. The Guardian have slipped it in to countdown to the weekend segment, the BBC haven't included it all and the others have just printed the FA statement word for word. Yet on here there was talk of 10 points, 20 points, relegation, I'm sure I even seen league 2 mentioned. Even after it's over people are still clinging to rumours there is some sort of master plan yet to be played out. The outcome from day one was blindingly obvious, even down to the fact they released the news on a Friday when half the league is on holidays or the other half have their bags packed.

It got nominated by the SJAs for story of the year, funny that such an insignificant story would receive such a nomination.

If Martin Ziegler is correct then Liverpool's current Head Scout and director of football stole someone's log in details to access City's scouting database thousands of times over 7 months.

That is 100% a crime, and would definitely be one of the biggest scandals in the sports' history.

The fact it's not being reported is suspicious, you're right, but we already know that Liverpool threatened to sue the Mirror into oblivion if they reported on it 2 years ago so maybe that's why.

Football is a dodgy business from bottom to the the top. I'm saying that such goings on may appear massive to you but within football circles it's just the done thing. You don't think it's strange that the biggest scandal ever in the premier league is barely picked up all?

No, no, no, no.

I have spelt out word for fucking word that the reason I think the FA didn't get involved was because City didn't tell anyone. How many more times do I have to write that for you to absorb it?
So City got evidence of hacking by Liverpool and never talked to the fa about it.
Ever heard of talking behind closed doors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.