Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Who leaked the story to the times and why?
You need to come to terms with the fact that the worm has turned

You tell me? You dont have a fucking clue!

For all you know Ziegler got told by someone woth loose lips at liverpool after a few drinks.

Pretty sure the Times said we'd handed over that material to the FA.

They said we had answered questions.

If they reported that we turned over all of our evidence from 2013 then I'll change my stance but I'm pretty sure they didnt report that.

Ah well, no worries, if the FA aren't bothered then no doubt the Premier League will take up the baton.......

"It is the policy of the Premier League to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all our business dealings and relationships."

https://www.premierleague.com/about/statement-of-principles

Ah well, no worries, if the FA aren't bothered then no doubt the Premier League will take up the baton.......

"It is the policy of the Premier League to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all our business dealings and relationships."

https://www.premierleague.com/about/statement-of-principles
Circuses facing further recruitment crisis as overflow of clowns from politics are headhunter by FA and Premier League.

You tell me? You dont have a fucking clue!

For all you know Ziegler got told by someone woth loose lips at liverpool after a few drinks.
So the times editor ask Ziegler about his source and it's from someone with loose lips at Liverpool after a few drinks.
Is this another one of your theory's?

I have the impression over the years, considering the comments we have made about utd, that the club have been concentrating on fighting Utd anti-city football politics and have largely ignored the threat from Liverpool. Why we let them pay this paltry amount whilst their media crucify us is beyond me.

As an aside when are city allowed a representative on any governing body?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.