Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Ah well, no worries, if the FA aren't bothered then no doubt the Premier League will take up the baton.......

"It is the policy of the Premier League to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all our business dealings and relationships."

https://www.premierleague.com/about/statement-of-principles

The premier league have to take action or it means that they are going against their own guidelines/rules

I had no inkling the FA were about to drop the investigation. But I stick by my belief that City will push this as far as they can. And with the FA seemingly out of the picture we can now do whatever we want.

And Man City past history dealing with anything that rocks the boat is stick there head in the sand.

The fa say "This is due to a number of factors including the age of the alleged " . Since when has there been a time limit on criminal crimes/activity ?

The fa really have no balls

Is this the Fa that followed up Uefa by opening an investigation into City over financial fair play a year after this hack took place. They haven’t dropped that yet.

How do you know?

So your theory is that the FA who actually opened an investigation straight away when it was reported in 2019, were given evidence by city in 2013 and ignored it?

You need to come to terms with the fact that everything the club has done on this has been to cover it up and keep it quiet because they dont want it investigated. They are the ones who didn't take it to the FA or PL or papers at the time, they are the ones who didnt pursue criminal charges, they are the ones who signed an NDA for peanuts.

City dont want an FA investigation.
There's not many people who would have access to the forensic report and have an interest in embarrassing LFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.