Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

If City reached a private settlement with LFC does that tie our hands in regards to the Courts?

What about the supporters? The FA, Premier League and LFC should be in our sights or someone's sights. They are a law unto themselves.

It wasn't out in the public, and the FA can't do anything without evidence.

Look at the last line of their statement.

"...should The FA receive further information or evidence the decision not to progress the investigation may be reviewed"

They're publicly saying that they can't progress things because they've been provided with nothing.

no it doesn’t

Unlike the der spiegel leaks propaganda we don't have every sports journalists applying pressure on the organizing bodies every passing week over this. Why? Because this "journalistic integrity" they tried to fob City fans off with, was all bullshit. Rats the lot of um, except those that haven't jumped on the bandwagon.

Last edited:
So the times editor ask Ziegler about his source and it's from someone with loose lips at Liverpool after a few drinks.
Is this another one of your theory's?

Ok then.

I cant wait to hear who you think is the source, name and all.

If you go to the main City OS page, there’s f*** all about it.

But it’s all over the press.

As per, City don’t comment on anything. Not even to City fans.

I bet Khaldoon won’t get asked about it during his end of season PR borefest video.

If you go to the main City OS page, there’s f*** all about it.

Butit’s all over the press.

As per, City don’t comment on anything. Not even to City fans.

I bet Khaldoon won’t get asked about it during his end of season PR borefest video.

It's almost like they signed an NDA and covered it up with no interest in bringing it to light 7 years later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.