Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Khaldoon Speaks for half hour yearly and actually tells us nothing.

I sense the fans love in with Khaldoon is in decline. The fans are rightly concerned about the way the club is being mistreated and the wall of silence from the club is frustrating. I think in our rational moments we all think our owners are very capable and competent but the lack of action (or comment) in the face of the concerted and unprecedented attacks from our rivals is troubling to say the least. When you are under attack - you want to fight back but we see little evidence that the club we love are doing this... but it doesn’t mean we’re not but it would be nice to know the gloves were coming off.

I sense the fans love in with Khaldoon is in decline. The fans are rightly concerned about the way the club is being mistreated and the wall of silence from the club is frustrating. I think in our rational moments we all think our owners are very capable and competent but the lack of action (or comment) in the face of the concerted and unprecedented attacks from our rivals is troubling to say the least. When you are under attack - you want to fight back but we see little evidence that the club we love are doing this... but it doesn’t mean we’re not but it would be nice to know the gloves were coming off.

This....

City come out and tell us fans what you are doing I spend over 2k per season as do lots of us. If City arent going to fight back I might as well keep my 2k and just watch every now and again on tv and not invest my time, money, and wellbeing in match going. Enough is enough fight back...

Our owners know how and when to attack. Now is not the time, but the time will come, trust those that have entrusted us with our Club. The media darlings are here for now, but that will end, and the next media darlings will rise from the flames. CTID.

Our owners know how and when to attack. Now is not the time, but the time will come, trust those that have entrusted us with our Club. The media darlings are here for now, but that will end, and the next media darlings will rise from the flames. CTID.

lol you sound like Neville Chamberlain! But I hope you are right ; )

How little attention this has received, only shows what frauds our press are. It is a big scandal. It's not only cheating but it is illegal(criminal law, corporate law and possibly a few others I suspect), as others have eloquently put it to you, in the other responses to that post.

You are right, none of them have wanted much to do with it. Yet FFP, that does more to help protect cartel clubs, than it does the smaller clubs it was supposed have been designed for. Is the most important thing in football, according to our press? Bollocks it is. It's a bent rule, that would be illegal in any other business and City are being shafted, even though they most likely haven't even broke said bent rules.

I actually believe FFP should scrapped. City don't actually need it to be scrapped now, I just don't agree with it in it's current form. If anything, if it stays in place, City(with their position secured) will be one of the clubs that benefit from this barrier to entry. What should be more important than people investing in clubs and the sport itself, is owners taking billions out of the sport itself via leveraged buyouts. Clubs with debts, who still inflate the market far more than "the enemies of football". Agents who extort millions and inflate the market further. I suppose you think there isn't a heavy pro United and Liverpool bias affecting what stories are pursued and how they are reported?

I don't agree that FFP should be scraped but i would agree with the rest. Legacy debt issues are a problem that don't have a solution so not a lot can be done there. Stopping clubs doing what the Glaziers done is a no brainer if it's legal and can be enforced. Agents is another issue nobody with disagree with.

Lastly of course Utd and Liverpool have a heavy media bias in their favour, due to size and success it's only natural. 20 years from now Sky won't have Harry Maguire or Scott McTominay in their studio, they will have Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling. I don't think there is a conspiracy to keep Ex-City players out of the media, it's just their legends are still playing.

Harry Maguire or Scott McTominay in their studio, they will have Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling. I don't think there is a conspiracy to keep Ex-City players out of the media, it's just their legends are still playing.

So why am I listening to the likes of Carragher, Mcmanaman, Rednapp and Danny fucking Murphy ?

I don't see where the choice of sky pundits comes into the media picking and choosing what stories to push and how to report them. There is supposed to be this thing called "journalistic integrity" so they tell us. Yet when you take a step back and look at what they are doing it's obvious that it's a myth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.