Police aggression towards football fans

I don’t think it’s that bad, maybe I’m wrong. When I was a teenager though we didn’t act up for fear of getting a shoeing. It seems to me these days they don’t fear jail, or suspended sentences usually.

I don’t think it’s that bad, maybe I’m wrong. When I was a teenager though we didn’t act up for fear of getting a shoeing. It seems to me these days they don’t fear jail, or suspended sentences usually.
Yeah just be like the yanks and beat people to a pulp like Rodney king ...

Just look at these twats that inhibit town, and make it the hellhole that it is. Would love to see the public take control in these situations, but maybe I’m wrong, probably

If you think this is bad, watch the clip of how the stewards handled the lad that invaded the pitch at Goodison today.

Just look at these twats that inhibit town, and make it the hellhole that it is
I've no time for a lot of the coked up young dickheads that are around but the copper in that vid is just as much of a twat and deserves to be jailed for steaming in like that when there was no obvious threat to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.